Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Weather.....

gonzo

5 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Weather map is showing an illuminous green patch direclty over the northwest all day tomorrow.

In other words its going to piss down all bastard day.

Perhaps not first thing; get out early

1 hour ago, boogs said:

Grim again!! Was gonna take the dog on a fairly long one but might spend the morning doing a proper cooked breakfast and try again this afternoon. Is there gonna be a day without pelting rain in the near future?? 

after Tuesday

• Members
1 hour ago, boogs said:

Grim again!! Was gonna take the dog on a fairly long one but might spend the morning doing a proper cooked breakfast and try again this afternoon. Is there gonna be a day without pelting rain in the near future?? 

Just been on a big one with my two up rivvy. Better when it rains because no fucker is about 

3 hours ago, boogs said:

Probably be settled weather for the next month now we're back in lockdown

3 hours ago, Rudy said:

Just been on a big one with my two up rivvy. Better when it rains because no fucker is about 

Oh I'm with you on that. Just a bit wary this morning with yesterday's absolute soaking still fresh in the memory. 

My plan didn't work anyway. Just got back in and drenched again. Made the walk harder as well with a belly full of pig from the breakfast.