Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fanzone V Swansea

MickyD

Yes, of course. So, how many parties have you planned then?

I used to be the food & beverage Manager in a 5 Star Hotel, that regularly held functions daily for anything upto 500 people in the main function room, upto 300 in the smaller function room & 200 in the smallest function room. Including conferences where they'd be using the rooms during the day for presentations & the like, then turn it round for the Night meal & celebrations etc...... I could go on, but I hope you've got the general gist ;)

I used to be the food & beverage Manager in a 5 Star Hotel, that regularly held functions daily for anything upto 500 people in the main function room, upto 300 in the smaller function room & 200 in the smallest function room. Including conferences where they'd be using the rooms during the day for presentations & the like, then turn it round for the Night meal & celebrations etc...... I could go on, but I hope you've got the general gist ;)

See post 7#

So, when you did these turn rounds, were they after a load of football type people had been in with children, generally trampling stuff in the carpet & being children?

As has been said, they'll not be doing this without reason.

So, when you did these turn rounds, were they after a load of football type people had been in with children, generally trampling stuff in the carpet & being children?

As has been said, they'll not be doing this without reason.

I see your children/football types & raise you Gypsy weddings... the stories I could tell.

TBH, once again I wish I hadn't said anything, there's always someone who thinks the sun shines out of our clubs arse, they can do no wrong etc etc...

...Oh, unless it's the ticket office.

There's no fanzone v Swansea cos it's the ticket office's fault, will that work for you~?

It's the 'One Bolton' game this weekend with various activities before and after the game. I'd imagine that said event would be part of that. And would be quite likely to start upon the final whistle.

I hope there's none of my council tax being spent wasted on this jolly up

What is this One Bolton malarky? Can we all go then?

I'm guessing the do (if that's what the function in the fanzone even is) will be for donors and big wigs.

There's cheap match tickets for everyone, with youth groups and junior sports clubs able to get free tickets.

Last year iirc there were activities for the kiddies before the game.

Usually if there's a council do at the bok DeVeres foot the bill as a bit of a pr exercise.

I'm guessing the do (if that's what the function in the fanzone even is) will be for donors and big wigs.

There's cheap match tickets for everyone, with youth groups and junior sports clubs able to get free tickets.

Last year iirc there were activities for the kiddies before the game.

Usually if there's a council do at the bok DeVeres foot the bill as a bit of a pr exercise.

As Carlos said then, One Bolton my arse!