captainmed

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

said he only played one game

i remember a yank being on trial on that tour

seeing as i can't find anybody fitting the bill in the top 8 leagues in england and scotland, i'll go for the yank

Played a very strong team from the start with around 5 changes after that.

Obviously the first game so not reading into it too much but i though Eaves looked good when he came on.

Alonso and Riley looked good too.

SKD's touch was awful throughout.

Ayr is a complete shit-hole and the driving conditions were absoutely awful coming back.

37 whites in the terrace and around 20 in the stand. Good turn out though from Ayr...

Another ground chalked off anyway.....

Even Morton beat Ayr at Somerset Park last season.... I was there, in body, but definitely not mind!!!

Coyle out!

PS. Forgot to tip those going about a little bowling green club house around the corner from the ground. Think I bought a round of 7 drinks there last year for about £11.

Played a very strong team from the start with around 5 changes after that.

Obviously the first game so not reading into it too much but i though Eaves looked good when he came on.

Alonso and Riley looked good too.

SKD's touch was awful throughout.

Ayr is a complete shit-hole and the driving conditions were absoutely awful coming back.

37 whites in the terrace and around 20 in the stand. Good turn out though from Ayr...

Another ground chalked off anyway.....

I agree with all this. I can't remember seeing KD win a header.

The first half was not great. Very few men getting in the box when the ball was out wide so no options. I don't think Eagles behind the striker is the answer.

Second half was much better after about 7 changes at half time. A lot more passing with a few good moves - we actually found white shirts more often than not. I thought Wylde looked good and kept tight to the wing and ran at them. Players got in the box more and although we didn't test the keeper much we did have a few more chances.

Eaves looked ok up fron - better than KD.

Their goal came just after Alonso moved to Centre half when Blakeman came on for Knight.He went chasing into the middle to close someone down - didn't get there and was then out of position.

Can't read to much into the first game but overall it was interesting to see that the younger players in the second had more about them the the older lot.

• Members

I agree with all this. I can't remember seeing KD win a header.

The first half was not great. Very few men getting in the box when the ball was out wide so no options. I don't think Eagles behind the striker is the answer.

Second half was much better after about 7 changes at half time. A lot more passing with a few good moves - we actually found white shirts more often than not. I thought Wylde looked good and kept tight to the wing and ran at them. Players got in the box more and although we didn't test the keeper much we did have a few more chances.

Eaves looked ok up fron - better than KD.

Their goal came just after Alonso moved to Centre half when Blakeman came on for Knight.He went chasing into the middle to close someone down - didn't get there and was then out of position.

Can't read to much into the first game but overall it was interesting to see that the younger players in the second had more about them the the older lot.

How'd Vela do? Iles sounded impressed in his report.

How'd Vela do? Iles sounded impressed in his report.

Forgot about him.

He looked good. Was involved in the good passing in the second half and moved the ball well and also broke forward well.

Cisse came on as well at half time. Played in the defensive midfield role. Didn't have a great deal to do, got involved where he needed to do. Not sure if he was involved in their goal cos it went behind a pillar and i was not quick enough to look round it.