Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fans Forum 2012-13

Gonk

nah mate, theres still those with rose tinted spectacles on

Yeh because everybody who has a different opinion to you obviously has rose tinted specs on, this is a good idea to have it because hopefully people will refrain from turning up at this fun day on Sunday and chatting bollocks at Coyle when the team is there to pose for pictures etc for the kids.

Edited by wankywanderer

Yeh because everybody who has a different opinion to you obviously has rose tinted specs on, this is a good idea to have it because hopefully people will refrain from turning up at this fun day on Sunday and chatting bollocks at Coyle when the team is there to pose for pictures etc for the kids.

oh the irony, somebody called wankywanderer sticking up for em

the past 2 years probably, besides i find it a stupid fuckin chant anyway, bit like the travel club song we are the one and only wanderers

Do you like anything? Granted it's not the greatest chant we have but I was struggling to think of a good name on here and I didnt want a shite one like anewman.

Edited by wankywanderer

Do you like anything? Granted it's not the greatest chant we have but I was struggling to think of a good name on here and I didnt want a shite one like anewman.

they wouldnt give my my origanal back so i used my name andrew newman, capiche