Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ricky Hatton Comeback

miamiwhite

Will end in tears, November is too short a time frame for him to get back in decent shape .

he has been training for a while by all accounts so it will be plenty of time if he has spent the last 6 months getting fit.

I love Hatton but fear this can only end one way....

Will end in tears, November is too short a time frame for him to get back in decent shape .

He's already cut a load of weight, come fight night he'll look brilliant physically. It's just mentally and his chin that worries me now.

Edit, any idea when tickets go on sale?

Edited by bwfcryan86

• Site Supporter

He's already cut a load of weight, come fight night he'll look brilliant physically. It's just mentally and his chin that worries me now.

Edit, any idea when tickets go on sale?

He was saying in his presser today he weighs in at 11st 6lbs now so only needs to shift 13lbs to get down to the welterweight limit - should be easy enough for him.

Tickets are on sale already, went on sale at 12 noon on ticketmaster.co.uk priced at £40, £50, £75, £125 & £300

Quigg v Monroe re-match is also on the bill so already shaping up to be a great night out. I've gone for £75 tickets

Love to see Hatton V Khan and Hatton give him a bodyshot that sends Khan into Row ZZ of the MEN Arena.

Lost 3 and a half stone whilst training and coaching other fighters at his gym, come the fight like Ryan said, He will be in good shape and his fitness won't be a worry.

He will still have them killer body shots .

He will be entertaining, he will sell out the M.E.N

He will knockout Khan .

MARK MY WORDS!!!

I think a lot of people will go just to say 'I was there', and also to hear the Blue Moon entrance

Looks more like its going to be Frankie Gavin, that's reasonably itk and come from the person who told me in July he was coming back before the Internet/papers got hold of it

Cannot see that at all! Awkward fight for Hatton with absolutely no gain. Not someone to comeback against after years out...