Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Market Place/bolton Town Centre/rant Page.

Horwich

• Site Supporter

Cliff Morris is a great big gigantic enormous soggy twat full of warts.

He'll be making something out of this, nowt surer.

How someone can mismanage to such Olympian levels and keep their job beggars belief.

Only time i came across Fat Cliff in my years in the council is when he had agreed to carry out work (often completely unneeded) that there wasn't any money for so it HAD to be found from elsewhere. Never came for a visit to the office (he only dealt with senior management) met plenty of other ward councillors over the years.

Fair play to them, really hope it works out for them as the town centre will benefit hugely if it does.

Didn't the council want everything over the other side of town near the train and bus stations?

The big plan is knocking down the Bank Street area and beyond, replacing with some mythical offices, shop and flats. This has been planned for years. Unfortunately, they've not been able to find anyone willing to put up the money. Surprising eh?

Bolton centre is too big these days and the council seem confused over where investment should go. They need to take a step back and really get a hold of things before it drifts even further.

The big plan is knocking down the Bank Street area and beyond, replacing with some mythical offices, shop and flats. This has been planned for years. Unfortunately, they've not been able to find anyone willing to put up the money. Surprising eh?

Bolton centre is too big these days and the council seem confused over where investment should go. They need to take a step back and really get a hold of things before it drifts even further.

They know exactly where they want money to go.

It's been a question of getting private sector to stump up the cash.

Great news this new investment in Bolton town centre I have no doubt these South Africans will revolutionise the market place they are retail experts, they've bought at the right time just as retail is about to recover. I look forward to seeing the improvement it's been 5 years since I shopped in Bolton give it a few months and I might go and have a look.

They know exactly where they want money to go.

It's been a question of getting private sector to stump up the cash.

They are - but only for student digs.