Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Muslim Patrol

gonzo

• Members

You should use these exact same principles when it comes to homosexual folk.

One you'd experienced that there are some pretty spot on blokes,that just happen to have a different sexual interest to you,you may have different attitude to them.

What they do in the bedroom has fuck all to do with what kind of person they are.

It beggars belief you have the audacity to hold the viewpoint the foreigners should be deported back from our beloved shores etc,when you are doing exactly the same as them....starting a new life in another country.And fair fucks to anyone doing so,but talk about pot calling the kettle black.

Utter fucking bollocks. You know fook all about me pal. I'll have my opinion on homosexuality and I don't give a flying fuck what you say (or, for that matter, if you have a different opinion to me). If you had the patience to go back and read again, I clearly stated that whay they do behind closed doors is their business - it's the flaunting and parading I have a problem with. I do, however, strongly believe that it is against the laws of nature and is, therefore, unnatural. I really don't give a fuck whether that irks you or otherwise. Again, fuck all to do with you but I do know a few who bat for the other side in professional capacities and yes, they are alreet.

Now then, as you possibly haven't been around long enough, I will say again - I was headhunted to come down here - a British colony as far as I am concerned and under the same Queen (God bless her).

To use a Smiffs phrase, don't talk with your cock hanging out. Again, you know fuck all about the circumstances. One of the reasons I accepted (and there were multiple) was the way I could see GB was going. Couldn't see a genuine future for my kids and I think I have been proved right. Both high earners here now - set up with their own property, flash cars, great holidays etc. All this and yet, like me, they consider themselves Bolton to the core.

Utterly different situation to the ones you are trying to defend. Wasn't looking for it; not an 'economic migrant' (albeit the finances did improve dramatically but that was coincidental, came later and was not sought); not of a radical religious persuasion and wanting to change my destination to my laws/ideals/way of thinking.

Reet, pot your kettle in your black arse and slink back to your Blackpool abode.

• Members

I'm just glad Bolty has now clearly withdrawn from all threads relating to politics and social issues in this country.

Keep dreaming Carlos. You can effect the withdrawal with a ban can't you?

It isn't going to happen otherwise. I communicate with my numerous relatives back there every day/week. I am informed enough to comment whether you and others like it or not.

Granted,but not all foreigners have done that here.

Individually I'd agree that there are a few who have brought something good to our shores.

Collectively I've not seen much benefit apart from providing cheap labour doing jobs out own lazy white shite won't get out bed for.

If they all went back to the Stone Age, I wouldnt really miss them.

Edited by Smiffs

I think there's a valid point hidden here, why don't the Gayers do what they used to do? Get married, ruin two lives, keep it secret and have sex with each other on the sly in public bogs. Much healthier than having all these gay pride marches every other week, brazenly rubbing it in our faces...

Has anyone actually seen a gay pride march, apart from on telly? Two blokes kissing? Holding hands? I genuinely can't remember seeing any of late.

Incidentally, I remember watching Whicker's World when I was a nipper, I'm pretty sure they were doing it (Gay pride marches) in Sydney, Australia long before they were doing it over here. :)

Utter fucking bollocks. You know fook all about me pal. I'll have my opinion on homosexuality and I don't give a flying fuck what you say (or, for that matter, if you have a different opinion to me). If you had the patience to go back and read again, I clearly stated that whay they do behind closed doors is their business - it's the flaunting and parading I have a problem with. I do, however, strongly believe that it is against the laws of nature and is, therefore, unnatural. I really don't give a fuck whether that irks you or otherwise. Again, fuck all to do with you but I do know a few who bat for the other side in professional capacities and yes, they are alreet.

Now then, as you possibly haven't been around long enough, I will say again - I was headhunted to come down here - a British colony as far as I am concerned and under the same Queen (God bless her).

To use a Smiffs phrase, don't talk with your cock hanging out. Again, you know fuck all about the circumstances. One of the reasons I accepted (and there were multiple) was the way I could see GB was going. Couldn't see a genuine future for my kids and I think I have been proved right. Both high earners here now - set up with their own property, flash cars, great holidays etc. All this and yet, like me, they consider themselves Bolton to the core.

Utterly different situation to the ones you are trying to defend. Wasn't looking for it; not an 'economic migrant' (albeit the finances did improve dramatically but that was coincidental, came later and was not sought); not of a radical religious persuasion and wanting to change my destination to my laws/ideals/way of thinking.

Reet, pot your kettle in your black arse and slink back to your Blackpool abode.

Thats all very nice Bolty,it seems you have forged a wonderful life for you and your family,having previously realised things were never going to go aswell in your own country....sounds just like my wifes ex-assistant Jana that came from the Cezch Republic 9 years ago as mere bar worker and is now the landlady of massive pub in town with her husband and couple of kids.Hes a top class joiner,and their combined income will be well in the 60k region.

Thats the kind of situation I'm trying to defend...the situations where people lives have bettered by moving to foreign soil and benefiting that countries economy in the process,not all foreigners are scumbag muslims roaming the streets grooming girls carrying ray guns trying to enforce their ways on us.

As I hinted at in my previous post,It just sounds a bit mental,a guy that moved his family to a foreign land,for 100% his own personal gain,moans about people doing the same in our country....I'd bet theres a few Australian folk out there,non too happy about the influx of UK residents chasing a life of paradise no?

Or am I talking with my cock hanging out again? I.e talking about a country I don't live in.(sounds familiar.)

Before you start with your usual condescending age thing,I personally am glad I'm 28 years old,therefore hopefully I'm just about young enough to finally see the back of your golden generation of bigotry and homophobia.

I think Gonzo is working his way up to admitting his sexual needs, lives in the gayest town in the north west and knows more about gay stuff than anyone I've ever met. Go on Gonzo, tell us first, your itching to.

:D Think they call it Stockholm Syndrome don't they!

Some valid arguments from both sides, however as a son of hard working polish immigrants I would say that I simply cannot put the Czech example in the same category as the "stone age" attitudes and behaviour on show from the majority of muslims of pakistani origin I witness with my own eyes. I don't think the argument is about immigration per se, just one unsavoury element.

In my own experience, most of the Pakistan born immigrants (hence the term 'immigrant') seem fairly tolerant in their views...

Most of the zealots seem drawn from the young, bored, immature, uneducated and sexually ahem, socially retarded British born. They're nobheads if you have the misfortune to encounter any, but I'd venture they're a tiny, but vocal minority. Saying that, knowing a few key words and facts may shut them up:

basic principle is that it is not permissible for the Muslim to settle among the mushrikeen. This is indicated by evidence from the Qur’aan and Sunnah, and on the basis of common sense.

In the Qur’aan, Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, as for those whom the angels take (in death) while they are wronging themselves (as they stayed among the disbelievers even though emigration was obligatory for them), they (angels) say (to them): “In what (condition) were you?” They reply: “We were weak and oppressed on the earth.” They (angels) say: “Was not the earth of Allah spacious enough for you to emigrate therein?” Such men will find their abode in Hell — what an evil destination!” [An-Nisa’ 4:97]

Meaning, they are the ones who will be punished in the afterlife - for willingly living amongst the naked and shameless kuffar - especially if they are aware of the offence to their religion. They should emigrate as there is no reason preventing them from doing so. The onus is on them to act by returning to a predominantly Muslim culture/geographic area.

Let's face it, if they were white, they'd probably be climbing up a tree with Swampy's lot or with the Rayguns, or being a rebel without a clue for some other 'cause'. It's what the young do before they have some real problems to preoccupy their time and thoughts.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Moderators

i guess it can be argued the abos can do what the fcuk they like and its fcuk all to do with whiteman who should just conform to whatever norm the abos want to live to

unless we think its reasonable for the rayguns to influence our way of life in a manner that suits them, even if it means us adapting

And talk about pot calling the kettle as it were...

As a nation we have hardly have a great track record at moving to/invading places and adapting to their ways in a jiffy.

We have raped and pillaged our way across pretty much every continent on the planet.

See the once glorious Spanish coastline for our most recent effort.

• Moderators

But thabbos have been sniffing petrol and raping their kids for thousands of years so don't count.

theres things that go on in this country that we can't be proud of

lets let the rayguns have ago at making it better

I don't know what all the fuss is about, it's shit-stirrers on both sides in my opinion, most folk have enough meither in their lives without taking on apprehensions like:

"You're disrespecting my religion..."

or

"I feel like a stranger in my own country"

Because, I couldn't give a f*ck about anyone's religion/culture and I don't feel like a stranger in my own country.

The Muslamics and the EDL lot should get their heads together and have a natter, then take it onto Dartmoor or somewhere else out of right-minded peoples' way.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

a good question

but irrelevant

i'd say 'we' have probably improved things, but what the fcuk gave us the right to change things

Because if we didn't then the French or Spanish would have, like the Romans and Greeks did before that. There are no apologies due for it either otherwise this little island of ours would be as insignificant as Belgium.

Wait till thayllamon invades Jupiter...it'll get tasty then.

• Moderators

The Muslamics and the EDL lot should get their heads together and have a natter, then take it onto Dartmoor or somewhere else out of right-minded peoples' way.

have a fcuk off snowball fight then the winners can decide who to hate next

just hope its not a group i'm part of