Sweep

• Moderators

owt to do with DIY or a car

and BBQs

general bloke stuff really

I'm a modern man, or something

that said, I did tile and grout my bathrooms, with help from mates

you can tell

but I thought buying a mini tile cutter from B&Q, and using it, was by far and away the manliest thing I'd ever done

still is

• Moderators

i did once change a flat tyre, again with help, but I didn't screw the flat back on properly under the car

driving home and it came loose and saw the tyre get flung almost into the car behind, fortunately he was looking and slammed on

had it been a biker or something, I reckon it would've killed them or at least caused a bad accident

since then, always call the AA

even for broken headlights

i'm not ashamed

i did once change a flat tyre, again with help, but I didn't screw the flat back on properly under the car

driving home and it came loose and saw the tyre get flung almost into the car behind, fortunately he was looking and slammed on

had it been a biker or something, I reckon it would've killed them or at least caused a bad accident

since then, always call the AA

even for broken headlights

i'm not ashamed

Tsk, tsk. Remember, "Think! Bike!"

Anyhoo, I've changed plenty of tyres over the years and I reckon I can have it done in a lot less time than it'd take to wait for the AA to show up. I reckon that makes me more monly than I thought I was.

driving home and it came loose and saw the tyre get flung almost into the car behind,

If it went into the lane behind you, the biker would have missed it anyway, as he'd have been weaving filtering all over the fucking road.

Edited by Traf

i can't snort showbiz lines anymore...............used to be an expert at it :blush:

i'm also left handed but can cut and saw in a straight line. did you know the world's best 3 footballers are left footed and surname beginning with M ?

Edited by miamiwhite

i can't snort showbiz lines anymore...............used to be an expert at it :blush:

i'm also left handed but can cut and saw in a straight line. did you know the world's best 3 footballers are left footed and surname beginning with M ?

Cristiano Monaldo?

I am also left handed and write like I've had a stroke.

The world wasn't designed for lefties

But

They do seem to be talented

As Blondie already said, I cannot wear towering heels. As well as making me look like a tranny, i wobble about everywhere then can't walk for days after.

Everything else I'm alright. I'll attempt most DIY apart from electrics.

I'd make a pretty good bloke I reckon.

As Blondie already said, I cannot wear towering heels. As well as making me look like a tranny, i wobble about everywhere then can't walk for days after.

Everything else I'm alright. I'll attempt most DIY apart from electrics.

I'd make a pretty good bloke I reckon.

I'm not sure why women do it if they don't like them. If it's to attract men, fuck em, unless they're prepared to purchase a foot spa or regular massages.

And you're a top bloke, BCG x

Gardening.

Moved into a house that had just won 2nd prize in Preston and district, took me less than 9 months to turn it into a jungle!

The guy we bought off apologised the day we moved in as there was ONE clover in the front lawn and actually came round the following day to remove it.