Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Hopefully The First Of Many

miamiwhite

As a yoghurt knitter I don't like the idea of inmates being able to attack others.

Do we know what the other did to be in there?   He's clearly a cunt but a lawless prison is never going to do our society any good.

It always amuses when prisoners attack others for the crime they committed; some kind of patriotic act

He murdered a British soldier for fuck sakes, as long as the attacker isn't a nonce/rapist I don't give a flying fuck what he did to get put inside, as long as he did a proper job, no tools used so sounds a hard nut

So he could murder a family member / friend and as long as he beats a soldier murderer it's sound

As a yoghurt knitter I don't like the idea of inmates being able to attack others.

Do we know what the other did to be in there? He's clearly a cunt but a lawless prison is never going to do our society any good.

"Prison justice" has been going on forever

I don't think it really disaffects our society

"Prison justice" has been going on forever

I don't think it really disaffects our society

So when they come out and they think they're king of the jungle because everybody thinks they're a great lad for doing someone in there?  What happens on the outside when he thinks he can?

So when they come out and they think they're king of the jungle because everybody thinks they're a great lad for doing someone in there? What happens on the outside when he thinks he can?

I don't think anyone thinks he's a great lad

Read my post above

Whoever did it will no doubt get punished and be in for longer

That may cost the tax payer a few bob but that's realistically the only effect on you and me and that's negligable

I don't give a fuck who did it and I they did do it I don't think they're great, but am I happy he took a beating? Fuck yeah

Read my post above

That may cost the tax payer a few bob but that's realistically the only effect on you and me and that's negligable

I don't give a fuck who did it and I they did do it I don't think they're great, but am I happy he took a beating? Fuck yeah

:thumbsup:

Read my post above

I didn't say you did, I was merely quoting you quoting me. Chill.

I give a fuck for the reasons I've stated. I certainly won't lose sleep over him getting a beating, he deserves one, but from another inmate? Nar, I don't agree with that & am happy to keep that stance even if it isn't a popular one.

I didn't say you did, I was merely quoting you quoting me. Chill.

I give a fuck for the reasons I've stated. I certainly won't lose sleep over him getting a beating, he deserves one, but from another inmate? Nar, I don't agree with that & am happy to keep that stance even if it isn't a popular one.

I am chilled ta

Well actually I'm not it's baking, but anyway...

So if he deserves a beating but not off an inmate because of the effect on society, who is ok to beat him up with no detrimental effect?

I am chilled ta

Well actually I'm not it's baking, but anyway...

So if he deserves a beating but not off an inmate because of the effect on society, who is ok to beat him up with no detrimental effect?

What he deserves and what is right are different things.   I do not agree with inmate on inmate beatings being applauded. I can repeat it again if you want.