Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England V Scotch

EyesRight

I don't hate England

In footballing terms the only teams I have ever hated and will continue to hate as long as I draw breath are Man Utd & Tranmere

I love playing England... I love the fact that my country finally shows the passion we have, all be it for a meaningless firendly

As for hating england.. I lived there long enough wqs married to an English lass and at least 50% of my mates are English  so I don't

It is called rivalry

Jazza,the anglophile

Lose lose situation in my eyes.

We win its England should have won by more.

We get beat its the end of world being beaten by team ranked lower than bongo bongo land.

It's basically just an excuse for a piss up for travelling hordes of porridge wogs.

It's got a massive Bolton-Bury kind of feel to it.

I feel like patting them on the head and saying 'arr it's a shame' like you would an annoying kid brother with a club foot.

Lose lose situation in my eyes.

We win its England should have won by more.

We get beat its the end of world being beaten by team ranked lower than bongo bongo land.

It's basically just an excuse for a piss up for travelling hordes of porridge wogs.

It's got a massive Bolton-Bury kind of feel to it.

I feel like patting them on the head and saying 'arr it's a shame' like you would an annoying kid brother with a club foot.

The bait nearly worked

now go and pull some pints for the patrons you slag off above!!!   :blum:    

I have lost faith in the England team over the last 6 tournaments and I seem to think we have plummeted recently in the world rankings. I would guess that the FA see this as a way of boosting the bank account as the sweaty socks will bring 25,000 supporters to Wembley, mind you, most of them live in England so they will not have too far to travel. They probably will win as they will be fired up for this fixture and the usual lack luster England performance will play out... apologies for being negative but England have let me/us down so many times.   

I have lost faith in the England team over the last 6 tournaments and I seem to think we have plummeted recently in the world rankings. I would guess that the FA see this as a way of boosting the bank account as the sweaty socks will bring 25,000 supporters to Wembley, mind you, most of them live in England so they will not have too far to travel. They probably will win as they will be fired up for this fixture and the usual lack luster England performance will play out... apologies for being negative but England have let me/us down so many times.

Keep the faith my friend.

With the likes of Leon Osman and Ricky Lambert in the squad,the World Cup is as good as ours.

Spain and Germany will quaking in their boots.

Yes but the Blind Skoo should be able to beat this Caledonian pile of shiyte.

Pyrrhic victory anyway (if we get it). The perfect bunch to sing 'who are ya?' at.

No marks.

I'd love to shove that post up your didgeridoo on Thursday morning

I've won with longer odds football bets

When we won at anfield in the 93 replay I'm sure I got 12 or 14/1

Plus last game we won away at Croatia ranked 3 in the world

In saying that, my money is staying in my pocket

Edited by jazza

• Members

I'd not risk any money on this fuxture,

There's little doubt that we have by far the better team (even if the likes of Osman and Lambert play) but it will mean a lot more to the Scotch players and they'll be putting in more effort.

We've seen our own BWFC upset the odds enough times over the years to know that David really can beat Goliath.

Having said that I reckon it'll be a scrappy 1-1.

We've plummeted in the FIFA rankings ad we've not played all summer, and the teams around us have.