Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Gout

globaldiver

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont take the febuxostat if you still have major symptoms stay on naproxen and alternate painkillers (co-codomol) and ibuprofen until it subsides and then start them. they are purely proventative medication and if taken when you have symptoms can actually make it worse.

dont take the febuxostat if you still have major symptoms stay on naproxen and alternate painkillers (co-codomol) and ibuprofen until it subsides and then start them. they are purely proventative medication and if taken when you have symptoms can actually make it worse.

Ok cheers!

Is there any truth that it's brought on by supping red wine.

Mate of mine had it recently and he sups red wine like I can sup vimto.

He was in agony by the way.

It's sort of like kidelly stones in a joint.  It's not really much to do with rich living, rather your ability to filter that sort of stuff.

Don't listen to me though as some arse give it the large that I was a smart arse for giving common sense out of a illness thread the other week.

Guest Jazzas_Bird

Plus she had the shits too so can't complain about that. We had an Italian to eat... Fuckin foreigners.

IS true, am finding that I big shitting through needles eye. I think that my SEXY JAMES make to me for eat deep fried haggis agaun and it make much runny shit explode from starfish of chocolate. I feel ill and cannot stop to go. My DONKEY of love is OK though as my borther help him to stop to shit by plugging his bum hole up with fist.

• Site Supporter

It's sort of like kidelly stones in a joint. It's not really much to do with rich living, rather your ability to filter that sort of stuff.

Don't listen to me though as some arse give it the large that I was a smart arse for giving common sense out of a illness thread the other week.

She's reet...... smart arse

It's sort of like kidelly stones in a joint.  It's not really much to do with rich living, rather your ability to filter that sort of stuff.

there are certain foods and drinks that are high in purines that you should stay away from and red wine is one of the big ones, but also nb is right its about how effective your body is at getting rid of certain stuff. my main problem and the reason i have suffered with it so long is because i used to work with lead (thats the stuff you get on church roofs not what you walk a dog with).

on that, one of the main reasons people think that gout is got through 'high living' is that the when people years ago could afford expensive imported foods they were generally imported in lead lined containers, it was the lead that gave them gout not the food.

• Site Supporter

Sorry, I knew that.  I was just throwing it open for them to whine

Now look

I'm harder than Hercules' shield, I am. But gout is such an excruciating, horrific pain that it would floor Rambo.

I've broken bones, been kicked hard in the bollocks, snapped my knob, been gouged in the eye and watched an opera. NONE of them come close in terms of pain. Light years away.

• Site Supporter

Woooooaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh there Leslie... You can't skirt over this one.

I'll just give you the key words, let you work out the rest (No Balls has had full chapter and verse)

Drunk. Waterbed. Nailing. Big Finish. Missed. Hit Thigh. Hit Floor.

The visit to A&E the following morning was a grim affair.