Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Blackpool 0 Wanderers 0

Guest bwfcdan

somebody did say that but it was somebody taking his comments out of context

he says he doesn't like the loan system

thinks it gets abused

but he accepts its a necessary evil and while its there we will use it if we have to

Thanks, Cas.  And DF is right about that.

But how long before ManU wants to turn us into ManU Reserves instead for a place in the Football League (see Greg Dyke's 'new' hobby horse) ?

"Robinson came up against lively winger Liam Feeney on Tuesday night, which resulted in the Bolton man being substituted after getting little joy all evening."

....taken from the Blackpool gazette.

Hahaha

Is that the same paper that keeps dragging 1974 up season after season? Toilet paper mate.

Exackerley.  The striker should be looking to pick up the ball, not to ensure he's next to a specific defender.

For all our individual defenders' supposed strengths (yes, I'm struggling to think of any too), the pairing of Mills and Ream has cost us only one goal ... and a freak one at that.  They've both got to stay in the side for me.  It's hardly as if we've got anyone else who is more deserving of a start ahead of either of them.

Actually, in my Sunday League team my strike partner and I often switch sides to go up against different centre backs if we're not getting any change out of them, or if we can exploit a weakness.

• Site Supporter

Actually, in my Sunday League team my strike partner and I often switch sides to go up against different centre backs if we're not getting any change out of them, or if we can exploit a weakness.

Yes but your Sunday league team probably is the standard as Woodside under 8'$.