Painkillers

Traf

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter

Codeine 30mg on prescription

Take 3 and thank me later when you've wiped up the dribble.

Tramadol only work over time I've found.

Over the counter? Ale is the only thing that'll really work.

if you're waiting until tomorrow why not just try the time served cure of a shed load of whisky ?  surely a Tesco is open after noon on Wednesdays in your neck of the woods

Tesco is 7 miles away and I'm not able to drive.

I'll get the wife to score on her way home from work, she'll be here at 10.

I've just found two Tramadol and an anti inflammatory, so I've had them and I feel really tired.

Found tramadol? Fucking found? Do you have a number of drugs just lying round the house?

More than likely.

My 20 yr old son has recently vacated the building.

The Trams were from a good while back when I had my knee surgery (2008?), they might not work, but who knows.

Just got back from Rochdale Infirmary!

Got an appointment at my doctors for 8.30 this morning. After 40 mins in with him, he thought I might have pleurisy.

Sent me straight to hospital.

Bloods taken and tested, no infection or pleurisy.

So, they did an ECG to see if I'd a heart problem. When they eventually found my heart (apparently I do have one), apart from having a slow heart beat, it is fine.

So they then sent me for an MRI scan, which hasn't initially highlighted any major issues, but the official report might provide more info when I go back next week.

I also had to have a chest X-Ray, because I now get stabbing pains when I breathe, but they came back clear.

So, I've been sent home with a shitload of painkillers, no diagnosis and a return visit for next week.

Thanks for all the get well messages xxx

Got an appointment at my doctors for 8.30 this morning. After 40 mins in with him, he thought I might have pleurisy.

So, they did an ECG to see if I'd a heart problem. When they eventually found my heart (apparently I do have one), apart from having a slow heart beat, it is fine.

So they then sent me for an MRI scan, which hasn't initially highlighted any major issues, but the official report might provide more info when I go back next week.

I also had to have a chest X-Ray, because I now get stabbing pains when I breathe, but they came back clear.

So, I've been sent home with a shitload of painkillers, no diagnosis and a return visit for next week.

bizarrely Traf,my mate had exactly the same symptoms

He died during the week waiting for his next visit

HTH pal

• Site Supporter

Bad AIDS without a shadow of a doubt.

Any final requests?

Might want to put your funeral songs up here asap.