Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton V Birmingham

gonzo

10 games for dougie for me as well. But if we've got to rely on trotter. Danns and beckford were in the shit. Fucking terrible today and I'm not having the crap we've nothing to play for . Your playing for the shirt pride and the fans , suppose Stoke had nothing to play for when they sent us down,

Were we on holiday the other day against Sheffield Wednesday? Are Stoke on holiday today? That's a shit excuse farted out by apologists.

You win some you lose some. If people can't put up with then fuck off and support someone else.

You win some you lose some. If people can't put up with then fuck off and support someone else.

That's feeble.

If you can't stand criticism when we've had a poor season, maybe you should read another forum.

I went to Accrington after the Reebok. Neither team had anything to play for, but they both showed more appetite to play a game of football. Our football under DF so far just isn't good enough. End of.

• Moderators

I think we bottled it, Birmingham gave it everything as they needed to, I don't expect our players to dive into every tackle in a nothing game. Call me unrealistic. Easy to play football when both teams are coasting.

One minute Danns is a good worker and will be a good addition to the squad but now we cant rely on him and he is shit after 1 bad game?

I will give you Beckford is pretty toss ive seen enough of him to judge that much but surely one bad game for Danns doesnt make him shit and Trotter should be given a bit more time in his best role?

Panicking over next season off what happened today is nothing short of mental.

That's feeble.

If you can't stand criticism when we've had a poor season, maybe you should read another forum.

I went to Accrington after the Reebok. Neither team had anything to play for, but they both showed more appetite to play a game of football. Our football under DF so far just isn't good enough. End of.

I can stand criticism but not the constant bleating. Especially in the last game of the season when we had nothing to play for and they had everything.

• Moderators

75% possesion and chance after chance.

People booed when we kept possession but went backwards, even though the ball ended up in their 6 yard box with their player nearly scoring an OG. Fucking m0ngs.

75% possesion and chance after chance.

I wasn't there so won't comment on "how" we played but the BBC website shows them having more possession, twice as many shots and twice as many shots on target

This would suggest your 75% stat is bollocks

• Moderators

That was in response to "what do people want?".

They had shot after shot from distance, then resorted to hoofing it to the 7 foot Zigic. We hit them on the break very effectively, poor finishing stopped it being 3-1 or more.

That was in response to "what do people want?".

They had shot after shot from distance, then resorted to hoofing it to the 7 foot Zigic. We hit them on the break very effectively, poor finishing stopped it being 3-1 or more.

Ahh ha ha sorry!

Read it too quickly

Apologies :)

So if I support Bolton then it comes down to luck, but if I support someone like Southampton then it's down to the manager? Thank you for proving my point

People booed when we kept possession but went backwards, even though the ball ended up in their 6 yard box with their player nearly scoring an OG. Fucking m0ngs.

Are these the same people that boo when we lump it forward by any chance?

Edited by superkev

Spent most of my time watching Mr Angry with the head like a Klingon in the ESL. Wtf is going on with his forehead and why is he so angry? What a fucking weapon.

Is that the old fella who sits front row?