Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Where To Sit

Rob sumbland

Ok after a long time away from watching the whites and I want to be sure I get a season ticket in the right place , ok so where should I be looking .

I used to stand on the burnden paddock by the away end which was always a good atmosphere and plenty of singing so where do I sit now .

Rob

Guest bwfcdan

North stand is suppose to be half-decent this year. Some say the view isn't that great, but that's a good thing.

I'll be glad to move away from the West Lower, garbage.

Edited by bwfcdan

North stand is suppose to be half-decent this year. Some say the view isn't that great, but that's a good thing.

I'll be glad to move away from the West Lower, garbage.

Saying that, iv always sat behind the goal so everytime I sit along the sideline I find the view to be not as good.

Its just a case of what you're used to I suppose

Sit behind the goal and shout offside all the time. HTH.

To be fair only half the time, when ball is down other end it is even less clear.

Behind the goal is great when your team scores at that end any other time it is shit.

ESL in the corner can be good or bad, depends on the people who turn up. Get a good few lads who start songs, everyone will sing and can be great, but pick a bad day and get people who have anger problems and it can be the worst place in the world.

Either way still couldn't be anywhere else in the stadium.

Ok after a long time away from watching the whites and I want to be sure I get a season ticket in the right place , ok so where should I be looking .I used to stand on the burnden paddock by the away end which was always a good atmosphere and plenty of singing so where do I sit now .Rob

ESL is apparently where the most boisterous and noisy lot are. But the WSL boot boys cant hear them most matches. WSL is where it's at. Away fans to our right, and away bench to our left. We are also first on scene come the final whistle. ESL hardcore are still in the bogs when Werther's original butter mints are being lobbed.

If they don't sort out/dim those flashy advertisement boards next season I'm going to write a strongly worded letter to the chairman.

Originally the club had told the company that does the electronic advertising boards they weren't renewing the contract but have since renewed so it looks like they'll be back next season