Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dougie Freedman Sacked

burnden

Or.....Jimmy is the prime candidate they don't want him rushing in for one game we get battered he then gets the gig and the boo boys have all the ammo the clueless twats need before he has started - throw a couple of lambs in for the slaughter, in Hughes/Fullerton/Goalie Bloke - then international break jimmy can get his terms agreed his back room staff sorted and work out who's plugging the gaps in the academy - if Jimmy is getting it then pound to a penny hughes fullerton and goalie will all be down the road......and there will be much work to do behind the scences.

Ā 

Christ it's a right mess I guess the board are face with giving it jimmy and dealing with aĀ fairly hefty recruitment of staff or leaving the academy as is minus fullerton probably I am sure hughes would toe the line and get a new man like mackay in who'll get first team sortedĀ (hopefully) and consolidate and bring together allĀ aspects of the club but it's a risk which leads me full circle - lets get phil brown in would be popular appointment with a reasonable pedigree we can afford himĀ - leave jimmy where he is and galvanise the club giving "Bolton" back ???

Ā 

Not easy being a chairman after all is it!!Ā 

Edited by onlyoneawalker

Or.....Jimmy is the prime candidate they don't want him rushing in for one game we get battered he then gets the gig and the boo boys have all the ammo the clueless twats need before he has started - throw a couple of lambs in for the slaughter, in Hughes/Fullerton/Goalie Bloke - then international break jimmy can get his terms agreed his back room staff sorted and work out who's plugging the gaps in the academy - if Jimmy is getting it then pound to a penny hughes fullerton and goalie will all be down the road......and there will be much work to do behind the scences.

Ā 

Christ it's a right mess I guess the board are face with giving it jimmy and dealing with aĀ fairly hefty recruitment of staff or leaving the academy as is minus fullerton probably I am sure hughes would toe the line and get a new man like mackay in who'll get first team sortedĀ (hopefully) and consolidate and bring together allĀ aspects of the club but it's a risk which leads me full circle - lets get phil brown in would be popular appointment with a reasonable pedigree we can afford himĀ - leave jimmy where he is and galvanise the club giving "Bolton" back ???

Ā 

Not easy being a chairman after all is it!!

Ā 

I don't get this about Phil Brown being a popular appointment.

Ā 

A popular appointment is someone who will gets wins, simple as that. I'm not sure Brown is the best out there, even of we are skint.

Guest pansyroadwhite

Nah even a bell end is useful on occasions....

Ā 

now the cheese behind the foreskin might be nearer the mark

thanks was just gonna have a slice of cheese on toast, need to re think breakfast nowĀ  :glare:

Stuart Holden PlayerĀ Manager.

If you can't be inspired by him there is no hope for you.

Ā 

Ā 

He'll certainly be able to focus on the managing bit

• 1 year later...

Ah history 'rewritten time again. A bit like the loving of megson by a select few on here.

Ā 

Don't get me wrong Lennon is gash but lets not forget freedman was too

Oh no doubt, Freedman was God awful, Lennon is most definitely worse though