Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Breaking News Its Lennon

Mounts Kipper

I was playing in a golf do today (Yes im a cunt i know) and there was a Celtic fan there and he couldnt believe we have pulled off getting him. I know the fella quite well too and definately respect his opinion so ive rather excited about the times ahead.

Anybody who is a true Bolton fan will back him. Anybody boycotting we are probably better off without so they can fuck right off.

• Moderators

Think im happy with this one, wait and see but got feeling interesting times lay ahead

Was pleasantly surprised with the calibre of manager apparently available to us and fancied Mowbray based on his style and fact he's been there and done it in this league

Assuming that if PG did have championship experience as important then Lennon must have come across really well and up for it in his interview which probably bodes well, his enthusiasm for it may go a long way

Anyone who's got the hump because he's managed celtic can fuck right off

Anyone who just thinks he's a cunt reserve the right to sing "are you megson in disguise" if things don't go well, but evidence suggests he will be able to take whatever we can come up with, there'll be no hounding here

Guest pansyroadwhite

for me, we're top 30

there'll be plenty more than 30 clubs who think that, though

anyway, like bc said, its not that important

fact is, without the baggage, this would be seen as an exciting day

with the baggage, maybe we wouldnt get him

we are number 1 in my eyes if man utd were playing real madrid in my back garden i would close the curtains

I was under the impression 12 month rolling deals only kick-in at the start of a season (could be massively wrong) - meaning we would only be paying him until end of this season. But he was definitely contracted on a 2 and half year deal so it's more than a little confusing.

Anyway, if he takes the Orient job then we're quids in...sort of.

As i mentioned last week. He signed a 2.5 year contract that took him until the end of this season. If he was still in the charge at the beginning of November then the contract would automatically switch to a 12 month rolling deal. This was put in place to prevent either party running the contract down.

Think im happy with this one, wait and see but got feeling interesting times lay ahead

Was pleasantly surprised with the calibre of manager apparently available to us and fancied Mowbray based on his style and fact he's been there and done it in this league

Assuming that if PG did have championship experience as important then Lennon must have come across really well and up for it in his interview which probably bodes well, his enthusiasm for it may go a long way

Anyone who's got the hump because he's managed celtic can fuck right off

Anyone who just thinks he's a cunt reserve the right to sing "are you megson in disguise" if things don't go well, but evidence suggests he will be able to take whatever we can come up with, there'll be no hounding here

He does have a look of megson tbf

Bogdan nailed on starter

As i mentioned last week. He signed a 2.5 year contract that took him until the end of this season. If he was still in the charge at the beginning of November then the contract would automatically switch to a 12 month rolling deal. This was put in place to prevent either party running the contract down.

Saved a few bob then, as well ditching a useless manager

Saved a few bob then, as well ditching a useless manager

See should have listened to me last week, i dont post shit for the sake of it! :blum:

I've said it before; people should listen to you.

Then we need to invite him to attend a mental health appointment.

Special thanks due to anewman et al for this appointment - without their work and constant harassment of the last mon, we wouldn't have replaced Dougie with Lennon.

Good work lads.

• Site Supporter

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/11530593.Neil_Lennon__I_want_to_make_Wanderers_fans_proud_of_their_team/

“I hope you look forward to me coming there, embrace myself and the backroom team and get behind the players, that’s all we want,” he said.

“I hope I can create a team they can be proud of week in, week out.”

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/11530593.Neil_Lennon__I_want_to_make_Wanderers_fans_proud_of_their_team/

“I hope you look forward to me coming there, embrace myself and the backroom team and get behind the players, that’s all we want,” he said.

“I hope I can create a team they can be proud of week in, week out.”

Fucking love it. Come on!!