Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Breaking News Its Lennon

Mounts Kipper

Read some shit on Facebook.

My take on it is that 10-15 years ago I spent an hour and a half of my life at Filbert Street screaming "Fenian fucker" every time he touched the ball.

What a cock I must have looked.

In growing up and evolving in life I've managed to start forming my own opinions and not opinions to please "the masses" or "my peers".

He may have family links to the IRA. But so do SLF, and they are one of my top 5 favourite band ever.

Doesn't make him an IRA sympathiser. Or them.

Been to Parkhead twice watching Morton and been appalled by the IRA outpouring. Filth.

I don't like Celtic. Sporting wing of the IRA.

But let's not forget McGinlay & Walker are Celts.... And most of you would happily piss in the same pot as them.

I hope Neil Lennon succeeds in his quest at Bolton. And in his time with us he dismisses the rumours, untruths... Or simply asks a to forgive him for making some incorrect choices like myself acting a dick at a Filbert St.

Read some shit on Facebook.

My take on it is that 10-15 years ago I spent an hour and a half of my life at Filbert Street screaming "Fenian fucker" every time he touched the ball.

What a cock I must have looked.

In growing up and evolving in life I've managed to start forming my own opinions and not opinions to please "the masses" or "my peers".

He may have family links to the IRA. But so do SLF, and they are one of my top 5 favourite band ever.

Doesn't make him an IRA sympathiser. Or them.

Been to Parkhead twice watching Morton and been appalled by the IRA outpouring. Filth.

I don't like Celtic. Sporting wing of the IRA.

But let's not forget McGinlay & Walker are Celts.... And most of you would happily piss in the same pot as them.

I hope Neil Lennon succeeds in his quest at Bolton. And in his time with us he dismisses the rumours, untruths... Or simply asks a to forgive him for making some incorrect choices like myself acting a dick at a Filbert St.

Well said mate

I just hinted at similar to some queers I know.

As a yoof I had every badge under the sun,Bolton loyals,UVF,no surrender,you name it.

Id sing no surrender at England games and call anything Irish Fenien.

But I was young and full of bollocks. A lot like some of the folk argueing the cause on twitter and facemither tonight.

One day something changes in your head and you realise you don't have to say what you think you have to say and there's so many more important things in life that drawing up irrational hatreds of people because it seems like the in thing to do.

Have your beliefs all day,but don't let them get in the way of enjoying yourself for Christs sake,we aren't fucking here for long enough to be bothering with shite like that.

Just go to the match and get behind your team,because one day you'll look back and think 'god i was a numpty'....

Well said mate

As a yoof I had every badge under the sun,Bolton loyals,UVF,no surrender,you name it.

But I was young and full of bollocks. A lot like some of the folk argueing the cause on twitter and facemither tonight.

One day something changes in your head and you realise you don't have to say what you think you have to say and there's so many more important things in life that drawing up irrational hatreds of people because it seems like the in thing to do.

Have your beliefs all day,but don't let them get in the way of enjoying yourself for Christs sake,we aren't fucking here for long enough to be bothering with shite like that.

Just go to the match and get behind your team,because one day you'll look back and think 'god i was a numpty'....

Well said. Common fucking sense.

Well said mate

Great post Gonzo its called growing up the only thing that really sticks with you is the love of BWFC all the peripheral 10 men bollocks melts away as you grow up and that's how it should be I reckon 95% of fans happy about the appointment.

• Site Supporter

Very happy with the appointment, although my expectations are still low in that I'd take 4th bottom right now if offered. Anything above that I will consider a bonus this season. It's a massive job and I'm hoping he has the right character, personality and tactical know-how to get the best out of this squad. Everyone needs to back him 100% and judging off the large majority of posts on here I think that will happen. COYFWM

Got a few people who ive known over the years who i havent spoken to for a while sending me messages about this though so i deffo think we have pulled off a big coup getting Lennon in.

Im excited about matchdays again now. I had enjoyed them this season anyway but mainly due to having a good drink, maybe we can get some football to go with that!!