Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

• Members
39 minutes ago, Spider said:

Hang him

then when his body has stopped twitching, gibbet him and hang the cage from the roof of the Olympic stadium.

The cat should be knighted and given free KitEKat for life and a house made of gold.

Fuck me

Miami likes this 

Vitality have pulled club sponsorhip and Adidas have pulled personal sponsorship over the incident.

Both have got better positive promotion for free from their actions than they were getting for the thousands of pounds they were spending.

Win-win for corporate giants. 

• Moderators
6 hours ago, deane koontz said:

Did we boo Alonso when he killed someone pissed up driving?

We made a song out of it 

He swerves to the left 

He swerves to the right 

Marcos Alonso 

His driving is shite 

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, royal white said:

😂😂Seems a lot of West Ham fans booed his every touch, how would us wanderers fans if that was one of our players? To boo or not to boo? 

If it had been one of ours, they wouldn't have played. Sharon et al would have made sure of that, certainly until punishment was sorted.

I'd not want the cunt anywhere near our team again if he played for us.  What he did wasn't a mistake or an error of a judgement.

His only regret will be that his numbskull brother put it out there on social media.

Edited by DazBob

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, DazBob said:

I'd not want the cunt anywhere near our team again if he played for us.  What he did wasn't a mistake or an error of a judgement.

His only regret will be that his numbskull brother put it out there on social media.

Makes you wonder what his team mates felt like too.

Anyway, he's apologised- and promised to make sure his meat is dead in future before he tenderises it 

15 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Makes you wonder what his team mates felt like too.

Anyway, he's apologised- and promised to make sure his meat is dead in future before he tenderises it 

I'd imagine there are some that aren't arsed, but I'd imagine there are also some who wouldn't want to share a dressing room with him.

• Moderators

Vardy V Rooney

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-02-08/vardy-declared-war-after-rooney-accused-her-of-story-leaks-court-told

made me laugh this:

He said Mrs Rooney’s lawyers wanted further information from the WhatsApp messages between Mrs Vardy and Ms Watt, but said Ms Watt’s phone had “regrettably” fallen into the North Sea after a boat she was on hit a wave shortly after the last hearing.

“(It was) most unfortunate, because it was only a short time after the court ordered that the phone should be specifically searched,” he said.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, DazBob said:

I'd imagine there are some that aren't arsed, but I'd imagine there are also some who wouldn't want to share a dressing room with him.

Quite.

Purely from a football perspective, it could weaken the team if a split was to arise on the back of it.

Probably won't, but who knows.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, DazBob said:

aye, so I've only just got round to watching it as I couldn't not, so as to have an informed opinion or something

he's a cunt no doubt

but as well as obviously mistreating his cat, what makes it far worse for me, is that this is quite clearly a game he thinks is acceptable to play with a kid, one of whom he gets to pick it up and hold it whilst he gives it a slap

i'd take his kids of him too, as well as his cats

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Zico said:

aye, so I've only just got round to watching it as I couldn't not, so as to have an informed opinion or something

he's a cunt no doubt

but as well as obviously mistreating his cat, what makes it far worse for me, is that this is quite clearly a game he thinks is acceptable to play with a kid, one of whom he gets to pick it up and hold it whilst he gives it a slap

i'd take his kids of him too, as well as his cats

Certainly makes you wonder what the fuck he thinks is acceptable for kids to witness.

• Members
1 hour ago, Zico said:

Vardy V Rooney

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-02-08/vardy-declared-war-after-rooney-accused-her-of-story-leaks-court-told

made me laugh this:

He said Mrs Rooney’s lawyers wanted further information from the WhatsApp messages between Mrs Vardy and Ms Watt, but said Ms Watt’s phone had “regrettably” fallen into the North Sea after a boat she was on hit a wave shortly after the last hearing.

“(It was) most unfortunate, because it was only a short time after the court ordered that the phone should be specifically searched,” he said.

Didn’t back up her phone either? Oh dear she is a clumsy one isn’t she