Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wigan 1 Wanderers 1

Ratwhite

Honestly, I just threw my phone. I'm absolutely fuming. How many fucking late goals are we going to concede?

I wouldn't blame Lennon if left the club. This is just unacceptable! Fine the fucking players.... maybe that will get the message into their fucking heads!

Ooh that's gotta hurt but they are still fucked which is all we really needed from today any wigan celebrations at that equaliser will ave been half arsed they know they are now pretty much down - remain calm we'd have all prob took a point but this late goal trend is getting beyond bizarre now

Edited by onlyoneawalker

Lucky to get a point tbf

I would rather have lost that at half-time to have us concede another last minute goal. It's just frustrating. Something isn't right, certainly when the players are doing it near enough every week now.

This feels like a defeat. A win away would have gave our players so much confidence, yet they do the same thing they do every fucking week.... lose focus because they can't be arsed to play a full match.

I honestly feel sorry for Lennon. He can only train and tell them so much.

I wouldn't blame Lennon if left the club. This is just unacceptable! 

If there's a dafter statement on this entire thread i'll eat my hat.

I would rather have lost that at half-time to have us concede another last minute goal.

...pass the salt.

Edited by COYW