Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

9 minutes ago, royal white said:

So that’s justification for wishing MND on someone?

Perhaps he just doesn't like him. I'd be quite happy for Nigel Farage to get MND, no reason other than I don't like him

Edited by Sweep

8 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Woah woah I didn’t condone anything, Spider is his own man and has his own views.

Fuck knows what to believe online anymore. I don’t take everything as gospel I was simply weighing into a debate. 

I didn’t mean you, apologies if it comes across that way. 

• Site Supporter

What is obvious Royal, is that you would back Trump with this regardless of the truth. It’s an interesting insight into your psyche.

You would watch a relative of yours die knowing an American was surviving because Tango got in there first, but take comfort in the fact you stood your ground on the internet.

Whatever makes you happy 😃 

• Members
4 minutes ago, royal white said:

I didn’t mean you, apologies if it comes across that way. 

No need to apologise mate. One thing that does bug me is not knowing what news articles to trust

14 minutes ago, Spider said:

What is obvious Royal, is that you would back Trump with this regardless of the truth. It’s an interesting insight into your psyche.

You would watch a relative of yours die knowing an American was surviving because Tango got in there first, but take comfort in the fact you stood your ground on the internet.

Whatever makes you happy 😃 

MK was right, fuck knows what’s going on in your head, it’s obvious to anyone reading your posts and your worrying obsession with Trump that you’re not well, I genuinely hope that help can be found but in the current state I doubt it.

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

MK was right, fuck knows what’s going on in your head, it’s obvious to anyone reading your posts and your worrying obsession with Trump that you’re not well, I genuinely hope that help can be found but in the current state I doubt it.

Four more years you crackpot 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

Before this thread descends to lower levels of childishness than the Brexit thread have a read of this. It’s probably the best article that I’ve read about the potential development of a vaccine and the closest to the truth. We ain’t getting one before this is all over no matter who buys what

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/how-long-will-it-take-to-develop-a-coronavirus-vaccine/amp

Some very good stuff in there such as.....

A vaccine that you make and start testing in a year is not a vaccine that’s deployable,” he said. The earliest it would be deployable, Fauci added, is “in a year to a year and a half, no matter how fast you go.”

Even still, a covid-19 vaccine developed, licensed, and manufactured at a global scale in twelve months would be an unprecedented, remarkable, even revolutionary achievement. No other vaccine has come close to being developed that quickly.

6 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Before this thread descends to lower levels of childishness than the Brexit thread have a read of this. It’s probably the best article that I’ve read about the potential development of a vaccine and the closest to the truth. We ain’t getting one before this is all over no matter who buys what

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/how-long-will-it-take-to-develop-a-coronavirus-vaccine/amp

Some very good stuff in there such as.....

A vaccine that you make and start testing in a year is not a vaccine that’s deployable,” he said. The earliest it would be deployable, Fauci added, is “in a year to a year and a half, no matter how fast you go.”

Even still, a covid-19 vaccine developed, licensed, and manufactured at a global scale in twelve months would be an unprecedented, remarkable, even revolutionary achievement. No other vaccine has come close to being developed that quickly.

https://m.thechronicle.com.au/news/cure-found-for-coronavirus-in-australia/3973564/

Australia think they May be getting closer 

2 minutes ago, royal white said:

They may well be but clinical trials take a long time and no drug gets a licence without proper evidence 

You could have the magic bullet For cancer sat on your laboratory workbench. That isn’t going to reach patients for a good while

What dose works? What are the side effects? Is it teratogenic (think thalidomide)? How is it administered? How quickly can it clear QA? How quick can the licence be granted? How quick can a production line be set up? How quick can cross-border admin be agreed? What price is agreed? 

Apologies for being pedantic but that would be about 10% of the questions that would need answering

2 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

They may well be but clinical trials take a long time and no drug gets a licence without proper evidence 

You could have the magic bullet For cancer sat on your laboratory workbench. That isn’t going to reach patients for a good while

What dose works? What are the side effects? Is it teratogenic (think thalidomide)? How is it administered? How quickly can it clear QA? How quick can the licence be granted? How quick can a production line be set up? How quick can cross-border admin be agreed? What price is agreed? 

Apologies for being pedantic but that would be about 10% of the questions that would need answering

Not a worry, just thought it was an interesting read. 

There’s been conflicting reports from around the world saying anything between 6 months and 3 years so it really is anyone’s guess

2 minutes ago, royal white said:

Not a worry, just thought it was an interesting read. 

There’s been conflicting reports from around the world saying anything between 6 months and 3 years so it really is anyone’s guess

The chinks already have the vaccine. ITK 

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Can you see a situation where the usual norms are relaxed and it's rushed through with a relatively moderate level of testing?

Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Can you see a situation where the usual norms are relaxed and it's rushed through with a relatively moderate level of testing?

They allow orphan drugs through on (in simplistic terms) lower level trials and companies not making a profit, but even after the trials are completed you still have all the other logistics to get past

• Site Supporter

Trump's attitude to throwing money at a problem may well work out for the US here.

He's fucked around and tried to deny it was a problem but his response looks good so far. He's making Boris look sluggish.

He may get his Nobel prize yet :-)

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Spider said:

Trump's attitude to throwing money at a problem may well work out for the US here.

He's fucked around and tried to deny it was a problem but his response looks good so far. He's making Boris look sluggish.

He may get his Nobel prize yet 🙂

You're fishing right?

Let's listen to the chancellor at 7.00 for a financial update.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

You're fishing right?

Let's listen to the chancellor at 7.00 for a financial update.

No, serious. 

Markets like it. He doesn't have much choice, like, but this is what the rainy day money is there for. It's raining rather hard.

He's still a revolting human, but he's doing the right thing for now.

Edited by Spider