Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Think My Card Has Been Hacked.

leigh white

I have had a problem with Nation Wide recently, Two Giff Gaff transactions Feb March £ 20 each also on the 16 feb £ 150 withdrawn from my account , I only found out about as i I just opened my First Grand Son a bank account ,

All fine or so I thought as I logged on line to see if it was active yet and saw the withdrawal and giffgaff , I have NEVER used this account to withdraw money from machines so know it wasnt me , opened a fraud investigation and the upshot of it was as the TWATS had not made more withdrawals and THIS IS THE CRUX ONLY WITHDREW £ 150 IT WAS UNDER THE LIMIT TO " CLASS" AS FRAUD NEVER MIND THEFT, it must have been me who withdrew the money as it was apparantly my card and my pin which only I knew.

So no joy accused of withdrawing the money and FORGETTING I HAD DONE IT ,, BASTARDS! !

MY question is this "WHAT SCHOOL COLLEGE OR COURSE DO THESE FUCKERS GO ON TO LEARN TO JUST STEAL ENOUGH , SO AS ITS NOT FRAUD OR THEFT ,THE TWATS, I COULD DO WITH LEARNING SOME NEW TRICKS LIKE THIS .

£ 200 FUCKING POUNDS DOWN AND NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT..

• Site Supporter

I have had a problem with Nation Wide recently, Two Giff Gaff transactions Feb March £ 20 each also on the 16 feb £ 150 withdrawn from my account , I only found out about as i I just opened my First Grand Son a bank account ,

All fine or so I thought as I logged on line to see if it was active yet and saw the withdrawal and giffgaff , I have NEVER used this account to withdraw money from machines so know it wasnt me , opened a fraud investigation and the upshot of it was as the TWATS had not made more withdrawals and THIS IS THE CRUX ONLY WITHDREW £ 150 IT WAS UNDER THE LIMIT TO " CLASS" AS FRAUD NEVER MIND THEFT, it must have been me who withdrew the money as it was apparantly my card and my pin which only I knew.

So no joy accused of withdrawing the money and FORGETTING I HAD DONE IT ,, BASTARDS! !

MY question is this "WHAT SCHOOL COLLEGE OR COURSE DO THESE FUCKERS GO ON TO LEARN TO JUST STEAL ENOUGH , SO AS ITS NOT FRAUD OR THEFT ,THE TWATS, I COULD DO WITH LEARNING SOME NEW TRICKS LIKE THIS .

£ 200 FUCKING POUNDS DOWN AND NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT..

Gets taught on the Ifs cpf2 syllabus