Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Elite Posters Music Thread

Spider

• Site Supporter

Pretty sure I'm not an elite poster but I'man extremely happy one just got tickets to see The Dualers at the Ruby Lounge up in the northern quarter

Maybe you could be if you only knew how.

At the bottom of most pages is an orange "DONATE" button. Hit that with your cursor and donate a fiver or so (No upper limit) to help Happy wanderer to keep the site going. You get very little for it that you don't already get as a non-contributer except the knowledge that you're helping in your small way.

Oh, and your balls under your aviator turn blue instead of red. That alone has got to be worth a fiver! :thumbsup:

Got 4 standing. Cunts to a man ticketmaster, tickets were online at 8:58 on the app but luckily for me so was i

WTF? I was on the app, tried at 8:59 and it said they weren't released. Clicked on the tickets again 1 second after it changed to 9am, selected 3 tickets and when it had loaded up the next screen 2 mins later they'd all gone. Fuming.

Saw The Shins at The Academy last night, missed them the last few times they've played but glad I made the effort as they were superb. Great set list only interrupted by my phone buzzin every 5 minutes with another goal update from fortress Macron