Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tv Shows

L/H White

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

@Rudy

The life and times of Malcolm X.

I lived in Spain for a spell when I was 18 - and his autobiography as told to Alex Haley was the only book I took. I probably read it twenty odd times.

There's a real English rose as a contestant an' all.

Unsullied.

A virgin for sure.

If I advanced - Death Metal from 1987 to 1992.

The Big Lebowski.

Megan just said fuhrer and I think I’ve had a sexy accident.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Right up Little Whitt's street I reckon'...

He’d go at that like a newly born lamb

The guy in the blue shirt has an advantage here because he isn’t distracted by the lights and the cameras.

It would be delightful to totally corrupt her in many, many ways...

Have her skinning up, drinking three bottles of Prosecco a night, camming on Adultwork and semi-addicted to MDMA within three months...

Might stick iPlayer on later and replay it with the sound and my boxers down.

I'd probably get to vinegar strokes and Clive would call that asian lad who won up to the chair.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

It would be delightful to totally corrupt her in many, many ways...

Have her skinning up, drinking three bottles of Prosecco a night, camming on Adultwork and semi-addicted to MDMA within three months...

Might stick iPlayer on later and replay it with the sound and my boxers down.

I'd probably get to vinegar strokes and Clive would call that asian lad who won up to the chair.

I’m still at half mast and now Victoria Corens gigantic knockers have slid onto my screen

17 minutes ago, Spider said:

He’d go at that like a newly born lamb

The guy in the blue shirt has an advantage here because he isn’t distracted by the lights and the cameras.

I just thought he was bosseyed.

Until the end when it was made plain.

I'd been distracted by evil thoughts of grooming and polluting Megan.

He was batting above average with his missus.

I mean it doesn't make much difference to him what his bird looks like, the selfish bastard.

Victoria Coren-Mitchell...

"This is Whitt, he recently returned from a sojourn in GERMANY, his immediate priority was to get an illiterate woman around to micturate in his mouth whilst he lay in his bath..."

"This is Gonzo, he once took advantage of a drug-addicted girl to receive oral sex off her, during the act of fellatio he removed her beanie hat to reveal she was as bald as Gail Porter..."

"Meet Bolty, he emigrated to Australia in the 1980's after being headhunted, shortly after arriving he caught an Aborigine burgling his house, he knocked the miscreant out with a coal shovel and enraged by the invasion kicked him to death before driving into the outback and dumping the corpse in a shallow grave"

"This is Royal White, he's served in the military and killed indiscriminately - he also has sex indiscriminately, often engaging transsexual prostitutes for bumfun, he does practice safe sex however knowing they are probably riddled"

"Together they form the team 'The WW Perverts' and it's the first round, over to captain Bolty..."

Bolty...

"Twisted Flax please..."

• Members

At the risk of encouraging the odd (very fucking odd) poster, just watched another excellent doco called 'Undefeated'.

About the Manassas Tigers school gridiron team. Well worth a watch for those fellow fans of American Football on here -

this excludes raving fucking lunatics.

Licence-payers money wasted on Rachel Riley's stupid attempt to look sexy with a belly as big as Lisa Riley's on Countdown...

Where the fuck do you even buy such garments, 'Pregnant Prossie Couture R Us'?

Dave should be ashamed as well, there's more dead celebs on their stuff than living ones.

I really should plug the Chromecast in, but I'd have to reach over the telly, an I cannae be arsed.

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Licence-payers money wasted on Rachel Riley's stupid attempt to look sexy with a belly as big as Lisa Riley's on Countdown...

Where the fuck do you even buy such garments, 'Pregnant Prossie Couture R Us'?

Dave should be ashamed as well, there's more dead celebs on their stuff than living ones.

I really should plug the Chromecast in, but I'd have to reach over the telly, an I cannae be arsed.

Thought channel 4 did countdown?