Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Super League Is Back

Big E

Toronto didn't come to play rugby, some of the tackles were bordering on assault. The RFL need to act before they do some real damage. Late tackles galore and off the ball incidents leaving a trail of injured players yet not one sin bin or red card. Ryan Bailey and Jack Bussey should not be allowed to play the game again. We played 50 mins with 12 players so did well to win the game. Twitter has more detail mate but Rowley bears a lot of responsibility for that display.

similar could be said when we play Salford. Its a tough game.......

All kinds of allegations now.. fat/black

Didn't see the game but a few have said toronto let the excitement get away.

It was just uncontrolled aggression and what was equally disappointing was that they were a decent team and stretched us early doors. If they just cut out the other stuff then they will do well.

What's the crack with the Leigh Wakefield game? Can I catch the train and where is the best lobby to be had?

You'll need to take a flask of your own lobby I reckon. You can buy a slice of ciabatta in the ground to dunk into it though

• Site Supporter

You'll need to take a flask of your own lobby I reckon. You can buy a slice of ciabatta in the ground to dunk into it though

I've just been a bit sick in my mouth.

A flask of lobby.

Dear god.