Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ifollow

SnoopJohnnyJohn

I'll play around and get it up to speed

I fear that I'll become accustomed to the convenience of it being available at home, and use it as an excuse not to go.

Nothing beats an away day don't get me wrong... I'm just a proper lazy bastard

Think it sounds easier to get to reading away than set all this caper up for me.

Does anyone know how easy/possible it is to get this saturdays game on Ifollow in Spain? Am going to be on holiday and am assuming that being out of the county allows me to login and get 3pm games? I’ve not used ifollow before, will I need to set up an account first and can I just pay per match whilst I’m away? Cheers in advance ????

Yes set up an account and ensure you go through the app. Will ask if you want season pass, free pass which is commentary only. Then below is match pass which is only £6. Option to purchase comes on about an hour before and footage starts about 10 minutes before hand. I hope this helps

Well it doesn't seem to be working for me over here in Benidorm after all. Ive tried on my computer and through the app and it either says "To access this content please upgrade you account" or "match pass is unavailable for this match". Do I need to subscribe before I can purchase a game? 

The Leeds game on Tuesday is on bein sports here in Benidorm but I really want to get ifollow working for next saturdays game. I shouldn’t need to use a vpn here in Spain should I? Also, it still keeps telling me I need to upgrade my account. Any more advice would be great cheers guys

I don’t know anything about this but can’t you upgrade you’re account?

I’ve tried to but it only gives me the option of the monthly or season pass for the uk. Weird thing is that I signed up for the account whilst I was here in Spain so everything has been done outside the uk albeit on roving data on my mobile contract. You’d have thought it would be as straightforward if you were out of the county and clearly unable to use your season ticket.

I’ll give it another go next Saturday and keep my fingers crossed.

Incidentally, Did anyone get the game today on ifollow?

• Site Supporter

Yeah, reading back, I may have not been too thinly veiled about being on holiday. Apologies

Was just looking for a bit of help

He was trying to help, it reads to me like you're in the UK, I suspect LHW thought the same.

Have you tried asking the people who sell it?

Tried the live chat today and no one was on it, probably too busy watching the match ????

I’ll drop them an email during the week.

Be interested to know if anyone did manage to get it working today..

I watched today’s game on Spain you need to go to the official site register your account and at 2.45 and there is a link which takes you to the options available either season pass or scroll down page to the match day pass fill in bank card details pay either match day pass or season pass, then go to the ifollow app log on with your account details then play the game.