Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Players Not Paid

Ani

Bonus payments due Friday, now being paid 1 business day later than hoped.

Players were aware of this and probably didn't come as a surprise.

Non-story. Iles shit-stirring on social media again, getting the retards all excited over nothing.

I'm more concerned about who's the club gossip running to the press every time.

• Moderators

BFFE.

Love the unwavering hatred.

Knowing what you do for a living you know that at times things have to be done that you might not want to

For too long we were a soft touch

Cash flow kills businesses and summer is obvs a tricky time

I imagine you look at Anderson and think he's probably swallowed the text nook on what to do in the situation we are in

Knowing what you do for a living you know that at times things have to be done that you might not want to

For too long we were a soft touch

Cash flow kills businesses and summer is obvs a tricky time

I imagine you look at Anderson and think he's probably swallowed the text nook on what to do in the situation we are in

Bringing in Kia Bolton to sponsor the West Stand, digital bank sponsoring the academy and the deal with the TV bods for the back of the shirts shows Sweaty Ken is trying his hardest to bring in more money outside of the match day earnings.

Surely anyone can see that

Unfortunately this goes much deeper than this.

Bolton Wanderers don't seem to think they should pay bills to pretty much anybody. From what I hear the place is a joke at the moment and Ken has certainly fallen out of favour within the club.

Bolton Wanderers don't seem to think they should pay bills to pretty much anybody. From what I hear the place is a joke at the moment and Ken has certainly fallen out of favour within the club.

What do you hear then?

Funny how these 'in the knows' only surface when there is a story or rumour elsewhere to latch onto.

• Site Supporter

if Ken has to juggle plates to keep us afloat, I couldn't give a shiny shite..

We've just been through a dark patch, he's doing his hardest to get us through

Without Ken I dont think we we would have a club

He needs a magic money tree