Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

The bottom line is Square Midget Starmer is behined in the polls and the public don't seem to give a fuck about a decorated flat, thats how desperate the Labour Party and Starmer have become.

Was it really a victory at PMQ though, I suppose it depends what side of the political fence you sit on.

I'm not Johnson's biggest fan by the way, I think he is a bumbling idiot, but he doesn't bow to the woke mob, so for now, in difficult circumstances, he will do for me.

How many times I ain’t Tory. Just can’t even slightly like this Labour lot. I’m Politically homeless. 

2 minutes ago, Black Sheep said:

I'll be very surprised if Labour get back in power in the next 10 years or so. I have several friends & family who were passionate labour voters but almost all of them don't vote for them anymore & are highly unlikely to ever do so again.

Only a few of them vote Tory as I always do, others just waste their votes & vote for anyone other that the two main parties.

I don't actually mind Keir, but in general the current Labour party are just not credible, some of their shadow cabinet such as Ashworth, Raynor, Dodds, Nandy, Lammy, Thornberry etc. just look unwashed & trampy and shouldn't be let near a TV camera never mind ever being involved in forming a government. 

IMO it will take a very long time for Labour to recover and become a credible opposition, they are currently a laughing stock and can't be taken seriously on anything.

I do think we are closer to a one party nation than ever before in my life time. Labour votes has seen through their so called promises and they have lost so much credibility. The other lot keep sucking it up no matter what Boris does. 

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Now now don’t lose your temper 😎😎

I just think it is nasty you keep telling lies. I am getting to post on here as well these days not a lot get cross about I suppose. 

12 minutes ago, Black Sheep said:

I'll be very surprised if Labour get back in power in the next 10 years or so. I have several friends & family who were passionate labour voters but almost all of them don't vote for them anymore & are highly unlikely to ever do so again.

Only a few of them vote Tory as I always do, others just waste their votes & vote for anyone other that the two main parties.

I don't actually mind Keir, but in general the current Labour party are just not credible, some of their shadow cabinet such as Ashworth, Raynor, Dodds, Nandy, Lammy, Thornberry etc. just look unwashed & trampy and shouldn't be let near a TV camera never mind ever being involved in forming a government. 

IMO it will take a very long time for Labour to recover and become a credible opposition, they are currently a laughing stock and can't be taken seriously on anything.

Oh I don’t know, think I’d give Nandy one, the little lisp does it for me. 😂

1 hour ago, Spider said:

There’s a very cowardly reluctance to name names on this site for some reason.

Scaredy cats and yellow-bellies who want to hide behind keyboards.

The Wokers on here are Crawley, London, MickB, Miami, Daz, Me and a few who chip in now and then.

In the Blue corner, defending the non-woke and every decade from the 90’s backwards, are Esco, Grey, Miami, Diver, Mounts, Bolty.

People who say things like “they know who they are” and “if you don’t know I’m not telling you” are for definite, 100% still sucking milk from their mummies busters and get proper kicked about by their wives.

ha ha - blimey, you've got your trawler out today.

33 minutes ago, Black Sheep said:

Unwashed and trampy?

I take it you are aware of who is the PM at the moment?

28 minutes ago, Ani said:

I do think we are closer to a one party nation than ever before in my life time. Labour votes has seen through their so called promises and they have lost so much credibility. The other lot keep sucking it up no matter what Boris does. 

It depends where you are, as ive said the capital is now dominated by labour - even areas such as Bromley which where important in getting Boris in as mayor have changed massively as the city changes.

There has been a shift in 'traditional' northern heartlands, but only in a certain age demographic funnily enough, not wholesale. Basically Labour are currently the party of the major cities, those in areas that feel they have been 'left behind' by the last 30-40 years and have seen their towns reduce in size and job opportunities have moved away from simply voting Labour on the promise of 'traditional' values the conservatives expose - a return to the way things where when their local areas seemed better, rather than progessive politics which they think panders to a younger, affluent, erm...woke generation now and benefits no one but them and their ideology.

1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

Fair enough. I don't think they'll push it through as you say, currently. 

The polls say the public don't want it anyway. It’s all Sturgeon has got in her locker even though she has done her best not to push for it in reality. If she was judged on her record re drugs, education etc, she wouldn't win a raffle and she knows it.

She is known for asking to be judged on her education record, yet the latest report came through in February, but they won't release it publically until after the election......what does that tell you ?

She's a one trick pony and being found out.

Dear me, you lefties on here seriously need to let it go....you lost just accept it.

Regardless of you all posting anything you can find to try and discredit & ridicule Boris, Brexit & the Conservative party, there is absolutely nothing that you can do about it, its pathetic if I'm being honest.

Please just let it go, because the party & people who you support politically will never get to influence anything again for a very long time.

I'm sorry but posting a photo of Lammy to try & prove a point in response to a general post is just gay, you need to take a look at yourself you really do.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Black Sheep said:

Dear me, you lefties on here seriously need to let it go....you lost just accept it.

Regardless of you all posting anything you can find to try and discredit & ridicule Boris, Brexit & the Conservative party, there is absolutely nothing that you can do about it, its pathetic if I'm being honest.

Please just let it go, because the party & people who you support politically will never get to influence anything again for a very long time.

I'm sorry but posting a photo of Lammy to try & prove a point in response to a general post is just gay, you need to take a look at yourself you really do.

My money is on Miami

6 minutes ago, Black Sheep said:

That's brilliant. Certainly in my top ten posts of the year.

You're just so.....gay. wonderful stuff.