Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

I do 2 roofs a day.......minimum πŸ˜ƒΒ 

NiC, don’t believe him. His lads did a fantastic job of re-tiling my roof while Miami chatted to me and ensured my electricity bill was high for the week due to the number of brews he drank. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• Site Supporter

Well, Hansard has recorded every word. If Boris has lied to Parliament, it's not going to end well for him:

Well, somebody here is not telling the truth. The House will have heard the Prime Minister’s answer, and I remind him that the ministerial code says:

Β 

β€œMinisters who knowingly mislead Parliament will be expected to offer their resignation”.

Β 

I will leave it there for now. [Hon. Members: β€œOoh!] There will be further on this, believe you me. Who initially β€”and β€œinitially” is the key word hereβ€”paid for the redecoration of his Downing Street flat?

When it comes to misleading Parliament, the right hon. and learned Gentleman may recollect that it was only a few weeks ago that he said that he did not oppose this country leaving the European Medicines Agencyβ€”a fact that he was then forced to retractβ€”and that leaving the European Medicines Agency was absolutely invaluable for our vaccine roll-out. Actually, it was just last week that he said that James Dyson was a personal friend of mineβ€”a fact that James Dyson has corrected in the newspaper this morning. As for the latest stuff that he is bringing up, he should know that I paid for Downing Street refurbishment personally. Any further declaration that I have to makeβ€”if anyβ€”I will be advised upon by Lord Geidt.

Β 

The right hon. and learned Gentleman talks about housing costs. The people of this country can make their own decision in just eight days’ time, because on average, Labour councils charge you Β£93 more in band D than Conservative councils, and Liberal Democrat councils charge you Β£120 more. That, I think, is the issue upon which the British people would like him to focus.

I’ve not seen anything to suggest the SNP will win 70 seats or get an outright majority. But we will See next week

Β 

they will of course win the election with many more seats. Krankie is looking very tired with it all as Miami pointed out. Not sure she will choose to do theΒ full term as FM.Β 

17 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

You have just said it yourself, IF.

And if its unproven, does Starmer resign for false accusations, him being a Lawyer and all that πŸ™„Β 

Β 

I don't know, has Starmer actually accused him of anything, or just asked the question (repeatedly)?

I see the difference between Starmer and Johnson as similar to Trump and Biden.

Johnson/Trump full of bravado and bollocks and see themselves as the peoples favouriteΒ 

Starmer/Biden much quieter with an attention to detail and want to get on with the job

That is what I don't like about the two sided PMQs.

The Tories are notorious for their guffawing and bellowing and waving papers. Johnson keeps turning around for support but it isn't there anymore.

Personally I would like something more keeping with the times such as Holyrood

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

NiC, don’t believe him. His lads did a fantastic job of re-tiling my roof while Miami chatted to me and ensured my electricity bill was high for the week due to the number of brews he drank. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Well, he's the gaffer, he can't be expected doing the real work at his age.Β 

41 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Either way, if Starmer had been a good opposition leader, people may have taken more notice of him, unfortunately he is weak a fuck, he'd be better going back to his day job.

Β 

Maybe.

Doesn't alter the fact that Johnson is sleazy as fuck.

6 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

The bottom line is Square Midget Starmer is behined in the polls and the public don't seem to give a fuck about a decorated flat, thats how desperate the Labour Party and Starmer have become.

Was it really a victory at PMQ though, I suppose it depends what side of the political fence you sit on.

I'm not Johnson's biggest fan by the way, I think he is a bumbling idiot, but he doesn't bow to the woke mob, so for now, in difficult circumstances, he will do for me.

Who, prey tell, are the woke mob?

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

If you don't know by now, you never will and I'm not telling you, thought you was a bright lad πŸ˜‰

There’s a very cowardly reluctance to name names on this site for some reason.

Scaredy cats and yellow-bellies who want to hide behind keyboards.

The Wokers on here are Crawley, London, MickB, Miami, Daz, Me and a few who chip in now and then.

In the Blue corner, defending the non-woke and every decade from the 90’s backwards, are Esco, Grey, Miami, Diver, Mounts, Bolty.

People who say things like β€œthey know who they are” and β€œif you don’t know I’m not telling you” are for definite, 100% still sucking milk from their mummies busters and get proper kicked about by their wives.

Edited by Spider

12 minutes ago, Spider said:

The Wokers on here are Crawley, London, MickB, Miami, Daz, Me and a few who chip in now and then.

In the Blue corner, defending the non-woke and every decade from the 90’s backwards, are Esco, Grey, Miami, Diver, Mounts, Bolty.

People who say things like β€œthey know who they are” and β€œif you don’t know I’m not telling you” are for definite, 100% still sucking milk from their mummies busters and get proper kicked about by their wives.

πŸ˜†πŸ‘

42 minutes ago, Spider said:

@miamiwhiteis a two faced cunt according to that.Β 
Β 

Never trust a small man with a fake tan wearing a crisp packet for a coat.Β 

I'll be very surprised if Labour get back in power in the next 10 years or so. I have several friends & family who were passionate labour voters but almost all of them don't vote for them anymore & are highly unlikely to ever do so again.

Only a few of them vote Tory as I always do, others just waste their votes & vote for anyone other that the two main parties.

I don't actually mind Keir, but in general the current Labour party are just not credible, some of their shadow cabinet such as Ashworth, Raynor, Dodds, Nandy, Lammy, ThornberryΒ etc. just look unwashed & trampy and shouldn't be let near a TV camera never mind everΒ being involved in forming a government.Β 

IMO it will take a very long time for Labour to recover and become a credible opposition, they are currently a laughing stock and can't be taken seriously on anything.

Edited by Black Sheep