Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

10 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

That's it? Because I use some piss take term in response to being branded as a woke snowflake. It's nothing but banter on here. I'm stereotyping nobody. 

Strange that you would use that to assume I wouldn't acknowledge that people of colour voted to leave.

Piss take term. Like Paki or ......

Forget it. It’s just banter.

9 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

😄 😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄 🤣 

My client the very honourable Miami White was illustrating how easy it is for people to amend posts.

Evidence is being compiled and will be presented to the court in due course

Best Wishes 

Freeman, Hardy and Willis solicitors 

You deserve a shoeing!

Just now, miamiwhite said:

Listen Chesty Morgan,  you made your views clear on the EU earlier which is what I was relating to if you care to read my post correctly.

Thank you x

Don't avoid the point mate... I was agreeing that the EU is undemocratic. Then you accused me of denying BAME people voted leave. Why?

5 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

I wouldn't disagree with anyone that the EU is bureaucratic & undemocratic. I only wish we'd cracked on with it sooner once the referendum was done. 

Thankyou for your absolute tosh of a response regarding moral high grounds. I'm not claiming the high ground over anyone. Just asking some perfectly reasonable questions about Nigel Farage & British nationality.

Have I concluded anyone is bigot? Have I called anyone a racist? I'm impressed by how well you seem to know what I think & assume. At the same time as assuming I'm putting people in boxes your doing exactly the same the other way round. Bet you've got a pretty little woke snowflake picture painted in your head right now.

I don't know @wanderer1984 - so I wouldn't go accussing him of a anything. All i asked was some genuine questions. He did post an absolute turd of a video months back of a proven neo-Nazi ranting about the loss of British identity. But when asked about the source he simply said he didn't know who he was, just agreed with some of his points. An honest mistake it seems, so we moved on. 

Once again, your view on the EU, first sentence in case you struggle to read 👀 👁 🥺 

1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

Don't avoid the point mate... I was agreeing that the EU is undemocratic. Then you accused me of denying BAME people voted leave. Why?

I said you had been on the buckfast, put your second bottle down fella 🍷 🥂 😃 

4 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

You deserve a shoeing!

Don't worry mate, that was just a taster, the real deal is to come.

Twas amusing knowing Michael was scurrying to find the post,  clear doubt in his own mind as also illustrated yesterday.

The day is coming.....Mark my words 😃 

3 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

Piss take term. Like Paki or ......

Forget it. It’s just banter.

Shit.... Have I become so absorbed in my woke ego that I've failed to acknowledge that it's actually me who's the racist bigot?

I apologise profusely to any white comrades I may have offended when I used the word gammon on a football forum.

P.s. is flag shagger still okay?

1 minute ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Used to always have a joke with the current wife about the Chesty Morgan section in Blockbuster just outside Bury so have to do a small nod to you for that, often overlooked is Ms Morgan.

A blast from the past. Was the Blockbuster shop on the right hand side going into Bury and is a mobility shop now ? 

Regardless of that, yes, she had smashing busters 😃 

16 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I actually think this is the closest the left and right sides have ever been on this forum 😄 🤣 

This is true. Both sides know you are telling fibs

4 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Shit.... Have I become so absorbed in my woke ego that I've failed to acknowledge that it's actually me who's the racist bigot?

I apologise profusely to any white comrades I may have offended when I used the word gammon on a football forum.

Fuck off pal, you're no comrade of mine, you BLM banner fucker 😀 

6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I said you had been on the buckfast, put your second bottle down fella 🍷 🥂 😃 

Having a wee break driving back from the sunny Cairngorms mate. No Bucky for me unfortunately.

I'm still confused though. If you're not gonna answer the question then can we leave it there ? 😁

Just now, London Wanderer said:

Having a wee break driving back from the sunny Cairngorms mate. No Bucky for me unfortunately.

I'm still confused though. If you're not gonna answer the question then can we leave it there ? 😁

Boby Brno quoted it not me. I said you'd been drinking bucky.

And before that, I merely said why would I ask your opinion on the EU when you had mentioned it earlier today, calling it undemocratic and bureaucratic.

Hope it is sinking in now and you have a safe journey home instead of pulling over every 2 minutes to reply in a futile cause 😀 

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Fuck off pal, you're no comrade of mine, you BLM banner fucker 😀 

I'll make a comrade out of you one day fella 😉

I just hope my work doesn't find out I called someone a gammon on a football forum. I'll be disciplined and left without a job by the end of the week.

Aye that sounds the right location for it

3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

A blast from the past. Was the Blockbuster shop on the right hand side going into Bury and is a mobility shop now ? 

Aye it was, nearest one to Bmet I think or at least it was the one we used to go. Always picked up Double Agent 69 as a standard gag every time we went in. Oh how we laughed.

I'll make a comrade out of you one day fella 😉

I just hope my work doesn't find out I called someone a gammon on a football forum. I'll be disciplined and left without a job by the end of the week.

Disciplined ?

Your wank bag scruffy workmates would promote you 😄 🤣 😂 😆 

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Boby Brno quoted it not me. I said you'd been drinking bucky.

And before that, I merely said why would I ask your opinion on the EU when you had mentioned it earlier today, calling it undemocratic and bureaucratic.

Hope it is sinking in now and you have a safe journey home instead of pulling over every 2 minutes to reply in a futile cause 😀 

More sitting in the sun watching the cup final. Beats driving down the A9 for now.

Okay... So I agreed with Paul that the EU was undemocratic & bureaucratic. You then accuse me of ignoring that BAME people would vote leave in my shit stirring. Why? How's it related? Direct answer cheers.

You said it pal. There ain’t much difference between the two ends of the political horseshoe. See Howard Beckett. 
Said it before and I’ll say it again, the left are the new nasty party (not a party but you get my drift)  The latest opinion polls show an increase in support for the Tories. Why would that be?

Flag shagger is so last year. Get a grip man. 

More sitting in the sun watching the cup final. Beats driving down the A9 for now.

Okay... So I agreed with Paul that the EU was undemocratic & bureaucratic. You then accuse me of ignoring that BAME people would vote leave in my shit stirring. Why? How's it related? Direct answer cheers.

Mate, crying laughing here ffs 😄 🤣 😂 

Check what I said.....it wasn't me who said it  🤣 😂 😆 

Now, Carry on Driving Bernard Bresslaw.

4 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Mate, crying laughing here ffs 😄 🤣 😂heck what I said.....it wasn't me who said it  🤣 😂 😆 

"Approx a third of BAME voted to Leave, a fact LW will avoid in his shitstirring.

He is a one trick pony".

You're words from earlier fella. Not Boby Brno's.

I think a boom is in order 💥