Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 45.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • miamiwhite

    5124

  • Mounts Kipper

    3444

  • boltondiver

    2989

  • Tonge moor green jacket

    2908

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would encourage everyone to read the story and background of Emmett Till For those who don’t know who Emmett Till was he was a 14 year old black boy, who wolf whistled at a white lady. As a res

I'll even name names. The following are massive cunts: Me. Bolty. Miami. Cheese. Kent. Casino. Kipper. Royal. Labour. Tories. Scotland. The Welsh. The EU. Americans. People from fucking Yorkshire

My last comment on this... There are people on here who apart from being Bolton fans I have nothing in common with & whose opinions I wheheartedly disagree with, however I would fight for their ri

Posted Images

  • Site Supporter
Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

He’s probably very happy this morning. 

Why?

Because monkey hangers voted Tory?

I assume he’s a resident of Bolton and I doubt it’ll be a clean sweep for the Tories here, in the council elections.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Labour to make another left turn?

Into a cul de sac.

Think Labour are driving round Milton Keynes trying to get off the roundabouts. Just seen the size of the defeat in Hartlepool they are really fucked.

Based on my social media and friends they seem to appeal to quite well off middle class people who pretend they are working class whilst living in areas that do not have many darkies. 

It is incredible how many areas where the accusation was that people would vote for a cow with a red rosette have totally rejected them. Let's be honest Boris is an absolute knob head surrounded by similar and worse but they are still walking all over Labour.

I posted earlier I voted Lib Dem yesterday as they are active all year round over here. But I honestly could not tell you a single policy of the Labour Party, no idea what they stand for or are campaigning for either at a National or local level. We have a Labour MP and he is active on local issues like dog shit in the park but no idea on anything at national level at all. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

You'd never guess

I think I understand his position think it’s a genuine sorrow from someone who was a Labour voter to the current position the Labour Party take, there are millions of folk like me who are disenfranchised by the lurch to the left and the position that Labour take on many different policies that are important to the traditional voter and they are showing no sign of getting in tune with the likes of me & PH. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

And Hartlepool, pfft...

I expect they'll be rivalling Copenhagen soon with all the investment that'll be flooding in.

Give it ten years of "Bbbb, bbb, thar thar Pandemic..." and tightening of spending on shitholes like Hartlepool (and Bolton) until we squeak, they'll be back singing The Red Flag then...

Or executing more 'French spies' to boost morale.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I think I understand his position think it’s a genuine sorrow from someone who was a Labour voter to the current position the Labour Party take, there are millions of folk like me who are disenfranchised by the lurch to the left and the position that Labour take on many different policies that are important to the traditional voter and they are showing no sign of getting in tune with the likes of me & PH. 

The mad thing is there are those saying it's the centrists taking over that has screwed them

The thing that'll do for the Tories eventually is what always does for them in the end. 

Sleaze and a lack of investment in public services. When their hospitals and schools are crumbling then folk work out that they ain't in it for the likes of them.  Seems a while off yet though.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Name these policies.

Specifically.

And how Conservative policies differ.

Specifically.

Starmers stance has been to abstain on most of the important issues anyway.

He's managing to push lefties away from labour as well as doing nowt to draw folk from the centre back to voting for them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

And why not?

Who'd want to run the inevitable shitshow that may probably follow current events..?

"Bbbbb, bbb, b'thar Pandemic..."

Being tight-fisted with the huddled masses runs through Conservatism like writing in a stick of Blackpool Rock.

Just as the financial crash was wearing thin as an excuse, they're landed with a bumper one to use in perpetuity...

Even the fucking thick Monkey-hangers' pennies will drop eventually.

 

Edited by Youri McAnespie
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter

Paying 11 million people to stay at home will always be looked on favourably by some.

Plus the vaccine rollout has been a huge success and general folk tend to have short memories.

However, Labour have really offered bugger all until very recently. I suppose it is hard in a national crisis to criticise too much and be seen as obstructing progress.

Maybe when the investigations start properly and the skeletons are uncovered they can start to make up some ground.  Also, once Covid-19 isn't taking up all the news people will start to see whether the Tories are working out for them still.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Name these policies.

Specifically.

And how Conservative policies differ.

Specifically.

As I said yesterday, firstly this is no shock and by election aside I'm interested in what the makeup of the local elections will be. As Spider says it looks like Bolton will be Conservative controlled but with a large labour contingent and a patchwork of independents. Interesting to see how they work together. I'm sure here will be Conservative controlled but given the decay of the 'blue ring' in outer London I'm interested to see if it follows the last local election and other parties bite into the majority or if the increase in outer London council tax has made an impact.

Labour have an issue about shaking off Corbynism, but just as the Conservatives looked lost under Hague there is rebuilding being done. I doubt anyone thought this was going to turn out differently. And again, how are the major urban centres stacking up? What will happen now more people are moving out of cities as flexible working is changing (8 people I work with have moved in the past 12 months taking advance of stamp duty relaxation and home working to buy larger houses out of London) this is going to be an interesting shift, and that businesses are employing more widely which will help stop the brain drain - anyway, I'm waffling but the point is - nothing is fixed, especially at the moment and the next 5 years will be interesting.

Yes, Paul's rants are odd in that he can't see he's behaving exactly the way he accuses the shadowy woke mob of, but that aside I'm hopeful that after the ranting about brexit that we can get back to more balanced discussions about policies and away from this tribalism that benefits nobody but the selfserving.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Paying 11 million people to stay at home will always be looked on favourably by some.

Plus the vaccine rollout has been a huge success and general folk tend to have short memories.

However, Labour have really offered bugger all until very recently. I suppose it is hard in a national crisis to criticise too much and be seen as obstructing progress.

Maybe when the investigations start properly and the skeletons are uncovered they can start to make up some ground.  Also, once Covid-19 isn't taking up all the news people will start to see whether the Tories are working out for them still.

Recently? What have I missed? Or are you referring to the policy of “but look at the tories” as offering something?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

As I said yesterday, firstly this is no shock and by election aside I'm interested in what the makeup of the local elections will be. As Spider says it looks like Bolton will be Conservative controlled but with a large labour contingent and a patchwork of independents. Interesting to see how they work together. I'm sure here will be Conservative controlled but given the decay of the 'blue ring' in outer London I'm interested to see if it follows the last local election and other parties bite into the majority or if the increase in outer London council tax has made an impact.

Labour have an issue about shaking off Corbynism, but just as the Conservatives looked lost under Hague there is rebuilding being done. I doubt anyone thought this was going to turn out differently. And again, how are the major urban centres stacking up? What will happen now more people are moving out of cities as flexible working is changing (8 people I work with have moved in the past 12 months taking advance of stamp duty relaxation and home working to buy larger houses out of London) this is going to be an interesting shift, and that businesses are employing more widely which will help stop the brain drain - anyway, I'm waffling but the point is - nothing is fixed, especially at the moment and the next 5 years will be interesting.

Yes, Paul's rants are odd in that he can't see he's behaving exactly the way he accuses the shadowy woke mob of, but that aside I'm hopeful that after the ranting about brexit that we can get back to more balanced discussions about policies and away from this tribalism that benefits nobody but the selfserving.

 

People only run for local government in Bolton to positively intervene in planning applications (asian candidates) or to rinse the system financially and act like big shots (whities).

Fact.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Recently? What have I missed? Or are you referring to the policy of “but look at the tories” as offering something?

I thought that too, struggling to see what Labour have offered other than vitriol and abuse.

It's a wholly sad time the state of the nation's political scene.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Name these policies.

Specifically.

And how Conservative policies differ.

Specifically.

Top of my head.

Brexit

BLM & taking the knee

Pro Palestine 

Pro IRA

seemingly against everything that it means to be British

furlough.... for longer & spend more money

Lockdown longer, harder, and keep pumping even more money into folks pockets

Rashford & free school meals pump more money in, endless support for folk who are failing to provide for their own kids. 
 

Taking responsibility for your own life & family rather than relying on the state for everything

NHS  pump more money in rather than realising record amounts pumped in and there isn’t an endless pit of money 

Then when they get in power they leave a note saying the cupboard is bare, no more money left. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spider said:

Again

The vitriol that pervades your posts simply makes you look every bit as bitter and entrenched as the people you hate so much. I suspect you would happily see them have their voting rights revoked for daring to let the pencil stray beyond the blue box.

You’re accusing ‘them’ of the exact same thing you’re guilty of.

Its weird, away from this thread you’re bang on.

Bingo

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

I thought that too, struggling to see what Labour have offered other than vitriol and abuse.

It's a wholly sad time the state of the nation's political scene.

Anas sarwar perfect example. He’s the leader of labour in an SNP ran country. At every leaders debate he has apparently gone after Douglas Ross. Not the snp and not jimmy krankie. Made even worse by the fact, as you will know, he stood for election in the same constituency as krankie in this election. Not once has he looked to hold her or the snp to account for the last 14 years. This is a clear message from the top of the Labour Party. So this falls upon one persons shoulders as far as I’m concerned.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

Top of my head.

Brexit

BLM & taking the knee

Pro Palestine 

Pro IRA

seemingly against everything that it means to be British

furlough.... for longer & spend more money

Lockdown longer, harder, and keep pumping even more money into folks pockets

Rashford & free school meals pump more money in, endless support for folk who are failing to provide for their own kids. 
 

Taking responsibility for your own life & family rather than relying on the state for everything

NHS  pump more money in rather than realising record amounts pumped in and there isn’t an endless pit of money 

Then when they get in power they leave a note saying the cupboard is bare, no more money left. 

 

 

So just a ragtag of shit gleaned from newpapers, social media and your own personal feelings then?

I'll take one.

'Taking the knee'.

Labour pushed this and the Conservatives rejected it?

And this was written into policy.

Alreet.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Anas sarwar perfect example. He’s the leader of labour in an SNP ran country. At every leaders debate he has apparently gone after Douglas Ross. Not the snp and not jimmy krankie. Made even worse by the fact, as you will know, he stood for election in the same constituency as krankie in this election. Not once has he looked to hold her or the snp to account for the last 14 years. This is a clear message from the top of the Labour Party. So this falls upon one persons shoulders as far as I’m concerned.  

Yep, totally agree on that. Same with that doppleganger of Spider's, Ross Greer. No policy whatsoever, just sucking up to Nippy, very similar in fact to Spider's lookalike in 5 years time Patrick Harvie. Uselless cunts the lot of them.

The entire political landscape is fucked. Johnson wouldn't be anywhere near No.10 now if we had the calibre of political opposition like there was in the 70's and 80's 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Top of my head.

Brexit

BLM & taking the knee

Pro Palestine 

Pro IRA

seemingly against everything that it means to be British

furlough.... for longer & spend more money

Lockdown longer, harder, and keep pumping even more money into folks pockets

Rashford & free school meals pump more money in, endless support for folk who are failing to provide for their own kids. 
 

Taking responsibility for your own life & family rather than relying on the state for everything

NHS  pump more money in rather than realising record amounts pumped in and there isn’t an endless pit of money 

Then when they get in power they leave a note saying the cupboard is bare, no more money left. 

 

 

They were right on lockdown if you say they wanted longer and harder but you give them too much credit there, they said very little. 
Rashford is a bizarre one to pick that was adopted as Govt policy it is one time Labour caught the mood right.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Top of my head.

Brexit

BLM & taking the knee

Pro Palestine 

Pro IRA

seemingly against everything that it means to be British

furlough.... for longer & spend more money

Lockdown longer, harder, and keep pumping even more money into folks pockets

Rashford & free school meals pump more money in, endless support for folk who are failing to provide for their own kids. 
 

Taking responsibility for your own life & family rather than relying on the state for everything

NHS  pump more money in rather than realising record amounts pumped in and there isn’t an endless pit of money 

Then when they get in power they leave a note saying the cupboard is bare, no more money left. 

 

 

Just to pick up on a couple.

Palestine. Tory party policy is a two state solution.

IRA - no bugger has a pro IRA policy

Rashford. The government did what he asked. No bugger else

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.