Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Members
11 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

😊 I mentioned months ago that she isn’t that popular within her own party and whether she’ll be in her position come the election. We’ll have to wait and see.

I'm not sure why you think she won't be in her position come the lection 

She's clearly Starmer's pick and her position doesn't appear to be under threat

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, royal white said:

What is rocket science is understanding the logic of giving away free meals to those who can clearly afford it. 

So you agree rich people should pay their fair share to benefit the poor?

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

Rich 😂😂 no those who can afford to feed their kids should do so and those who can’t should be eligible for free meals. 

So you're complaining that people who can afford to feed their kids are getting handouts?

• Site Supporter
25 minutes ago, royal white said:

I’m not complaining, I’m saying he’s right in what he’s saying. 

He's right that 'free school meals' aren't actually "free" - as though everyone thinks they fall from the sky or can be plucked from trees? Fuck me. 🤦‍♂️

In other news - 1+1=2 😵

Edited by Cheese

18 minutes ago, Cheese said:

He's right that 'free school meals' aren't actually "free" - as though everyone thinks they fall from the sky or can be plucked from trees? Fuck me. 🤦‍♂️

In other news - 1+1=2 😵

Do you think millionaires kids should get free meals? 

Edited by royal white

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, royal white said:

Why? What makes you think london are doing it right and all other towns and cities are doing it wrong? 

All state school kids should be given the same. I don't care where they're from or what their backgrounds are. 🤷‍♂️ 

I'll lower myself to ask an equally stupid question - what makes you think certain kids should be given more because of their parents wealth?

7 minutes ago, Cheese said:

All state school kids should be given the same. I don't care where they're from or what their backgrounds are. 🤷‍♂️ 

I'll lower myself to ask an equally stupid question - what makes you think certain kids should be given more because of their parents wealth?

They are apart from in London. 

People who are struggling should be helped. I can’t see a reason why a families who aren’t struggling should get help. 

Edited by royal white

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

They are apart from in London. 

People who are struggling should be helped. I can’t see a reason why a family who aren’t struggling should get help. 

I don't understand your point then. Which kids in London are you concerned about? Who is being left behind?

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

I don't understand your point then. Which kids in London are you concerned about? Who is being left behind?

I’m not concerned about any. And no one is being left behind. What I’m saying, and I think you quite clearly know what I’m saying is tax payers shouldn’t be footing the bill for kids dinners whos parents are more than capable of paying for them.