Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Goat

globaldiver

Just seems odd to see him in a list next to Pele

Kevin Martin (curling)

If you don’t like Rugby League then fair play I get that you don’t understand

If you did then you would have appreciated a player who was the world’s best loose forward, could easily fit in as a world class stand-off, and proved himself at centre, second row and winger. I only ever never saw him play front row or full back

If you did then you would have appreciated a player who was the world’s best loose forward, could easily fit in as a world class stand-off, and proved himself at centre, second row and winger. I only ever never saw him play front row or full back

With uncontested scrums and no line outs anyone with a football brain should be able to play any position in League.

• Moderators

Better than Lewis

Johns ?

Not having it

Better than Lewis

Johns ?

Not having it

Wally Lewis was probably the greatest half back to have ever played the game. Andrew Johns was not that far behind. But neither could play as many different positions as Hanley and have such a great impact in the different positions. So, no, not having it that either of them were better overall than Hanley. They were truly great half backs. End of. Not best overall Edited by MancWanderer