Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tommy Robinson

royal white

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Widnes Two Hats said:

Steven Yaxley Lennon's response 'I couldn't give a shit, he's a fake solicitor who's been done for scamming money' which is true, any legal action against him will be crowd funded Great reply though

Aye, he doesn't strike me as a professional sticking that letter on twitter

Speaking of scamming, I read yesterday that those who'd bought tickets to see that prize wanker Milo Yinnapoulopouspuss, who cancelled, had no refund, instead their money was just switched over to tickets for the 'Tommy' & Gavin 'I'm deffo not a gayer' McInnes' event(s) mentioned by Bolty - also now cancelled.

The next switch will be for tickets to be honoured at The Pauline Hanson and Gene Weelders' Fascist Cookery, Needlepoint and MVM Roadshow 2022.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

• Site Supporter
25 minutes ago, royal white said:

Good to see you showing compassion to school kids receiving death threats 

Good to see you showing compassion for school kids getting pushed over and having water poured on their face while they're lying defenceless on the floor. 

As if this is about "compassion for school kids". Pull the other one mate. 

7 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Good to see you showing compassion for school kids getting pushed over and having water poured on their face while they're lying defenceless on the floor. 

As if this is about "compassion for school kids". Pull the other one mate. 

No it’s aboit a school playground scuffle that happens everyday in most schools up and down the country. However even though this one had rightfully been sorted by the school, so called Celebs and the media have jumped all over it resulting in this lads life possibly being ruined.

On 29/11/2018 at 21:29, Cheese said:

Miami's contributions to this thread have drastically changed today. Wonder why? :D

Care to comment now silly boy ?

For someone so obsessive as you, you’ve been so so quiet haven’t you little boy ?

Go and stand in the corner with the rest of the ones ready to call but slow to accept the truth....sssssssssshhhhhhh, like the rest....the D hat suits you to a tee sir :D

On 29/11/2018 at 11:27, Sweep said:

Perhaps he'd have been better waiting before releasing this hot news. I assume he'll release a retraction and apology now the girls mother has said the boy had nothing to do with the attack on her daughter.

On 29/11/2018 at 18:57, mickbrown said:

His ‘truth’

Any further comments from you armchair experts ?

Remember last week when I said that the adults in this situation should start acting more like adults. Well this is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about. TR is now using this kid to push his agenda after he himself has already made the situation immeasurably worse by keeping it the public eye (and talking demonstrable bollocks in the process).

He really is a fucking cretin.

Still - as long as his media profile is still getting lots of hits - who gives a shit eh?

Just now, kent_white said:

Remember last week when I said that the adults in this situation should start acting more like adults. Well this is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about. TR is now using this kid to push his agenda after he himself has already made the situation immeasurably worse by keeping it the public eye (and talking demonstrable bollocks in the process).

He really is a fucking cretin.

Still - as long as his media profile is still getting lots of hits - who gives a shit eh?

Nice one fella........use subterfuge eh to divert away from the truth.....no wonder this country is like it is.

On 28/11/2018 at 22:24, miamiwhite said:

If/when it comes out there’s actually another racist bullying cunt who has beaten a white girl up, what will your comments be then ?

Oh yes....it’s coming out without doubt.

Oh yes......I did say didn’t I ?

You critics fall for it far too easy...............in Cyndi’s words...”Time after Tine”

Too easy playing you lot.

Laters girls x

6 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Nice one fella........use subterfuge eh to divert away from the truth.....no wonder this country is like it is.

What truth? Two kids got in a fight at school for reasons none of us really understand. And lots of nobhead adults are jumping in trying to point score.

You'd think Tommy Robinson would have the brains/dignity/self awareness to have stayed well clear of this one after his last debacle.

1 minute ago, kent_white said:

What truth? Two kids got in a fight at school for reasons none of us really understand. And lots of nobhead adults are jumping in trying to point score.

You'd think Tommy Robinson would have the brains/dignity/self awareness to have stayed well clear of this one after his last debacle.

Well, you’re obviously one of the adult knobheads aren’t you like me ?

It's much more political than a school fight as his clip last night clearly shows.

Now.....this is for you and the rest who were quick to criticise but slow to accept facts.

Cheese will be along later when he has imbibed enough alcohol for his/her Dutch Courage fuelled rants.

Do widenzia x

11 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Well, you’re obviously one of the adult knobheads aren’t you like me ?

It's much more political than a school fight as his clip last night clearly shows.

Now.....this is for you and the rest who were quick to criticise but slow to accept facts.

Cheese will be along later when he has imbibed enough alcohol for his/her Dutch Courage fuelled rants.

Do widenzia x

It wasn't political until knobheads made it political. Knobheads like TR - and Jeremy Vine. And all the people sending death threats. 

It's a sad testament to the kind of country we live in nowadays.. And I don't you can blame it all on my 'subterfuge'.

I think you're a WUM anyway.

Edited by kent_white
Typed your instead of you're - couldn't let it lie! :-)

• Site Supporter
33 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Care to comment now silly boy ?

For someone so obsessive as you, you’ve been so so quiet haven’t you little boy ?

Go and stand in the corner with the rest of the ones ready to call but slow to accept the truth....sssssssssshhhhhhh, like the rest....the D hat suits you to a tee sir :D

Have you posted the BOOM video yet?

3 minutes ago, kent_white said:

It wasn't political until knobheads made it political. Knobheads like TR - and Jeremy Vine. And all the people sending death threats. 

It's a sad testament to the kind of country we live in nowadays.. And I don't you can blame it all on my 'subterfuge'.

I think your a WUM anyway.

I’d say the school made it political weeks ago if you listen closely ?

Re those making death threats.......is that acceptable in your left sided opinion ?

I note many of that persuasion haven’t been quick to mention or condemn those threats have they ?

Time I bathed now with a nice white wine and a cigar whilst you lot wallow in white skin shame x