Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Paypal Advice

Blondi

If it is the same Craig Beech these are his details on Companies House.

He appears to be 41 years old (and thus could well have a son at University in Sheffield perhaps).

He is a Director along with Ruth Fay Paternoster (40 years old) who I guess is his Mrs.

The company has £200,000 of assets on its books at the last accounts.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/07976432

Looking a bit further they both are Directors of Beech Land Developments Ltd.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10597943

Don't know if this is of any help?

Speak again by phone to both ebay and paypal. As seller you followed all the correct terms of the sale. Hope you still have receipt showing tracking.

I had similar situation and was refunded.

Just an update, I did as Bigtoe advised, so many thanks to him and I phoned Ebay today and they were extremely helpful and the guy I sopke to said Paypal should refund you and don't take no for an answer!  He said, If paypal do start to play up, ask to speak to a manager and if that doesn't work, then the next step is trading standards, which Ebay kindly gave me the number for.

Anyway, the outcome is, my money has finally been re-imbursed by paypal, but what a palava! Paypal have really gone down in my estimation and just be careful, if any of you guys/girls sell anything on Ebay via paypal. (Make sure you send anything of value, by recorded/special delivery and keep the receipt in a safe place)

Edited by Blondi

Just an update, I did as Bigtoe advised, so many thanks to him and I phoned Ebay today and they were extremely helpful and the guy I sopke to said Paypal should refund you and don't take no for an answer! He said, If paypal do start to play up, ask to speak to a manager and if that doesn't work, then the next step is trading standards, which Ebay kindly gave me the number for.

Anyway, the outcome is, my money has finally been re-imbursed by paypal, but what a palava! Paypal have really gone down in my estimation and just be careful, if any of you guys/girls sell anything on Ebay via paypal. (Make sure you send anything of value, by recorded/special delivery and keep the receipt in a safe place)

Nice one.

No, I told Beech that he had 24 hours to comply and he still hasn't, so please post dog shit, sperm, pubes whatever you want to him. Many thanks!

kin el I'd been storing dirty nappies up all week for a mammoth delivery (recorded delivery, mind).

Hey ho they'll just have to go in the bin now with the sun on them all day instead :) 

The exact same thing happened to me. Have you got proof of delivery? I did and even though their bank refused to honour the payment paypal did. Its a cunts trick

Yeah sorted now, couldn’t find the receipt for recorded delivery, but provided the tracking number via a message on eBay to the buyer, so still had it thank god, PayPal said as a goodwill gesture they would refund me, thanks paypal considering it was my money anyway!