Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

13 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

4 Buyers have now discovered the true state of the debt. 

John Galt is Paul Aldridge. 

Good luck.

Oh welcome back.

There's a statue of you outside here now.

15 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Good luck.

you may well be right Howard, but if the 'evidence' that's inspired the first sentence of your return is that Bassini's 'discovered' anything, you've as much credibility as he has.

15 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Good luck.

I had the Custard bloke down as Aldridge. 

Maybe they are the same. 

Both pro Anderson and both disappeared so you never know. 

4 minutes ago, Jeebster said:

No the original game - you said when push comes to shove the players would have played it, seemingly defending the players - so why didn't they play last weekend ?

They chose that game to strike to make a point. They’d of played it next week in my opinion as they’ve agreed to played the forest game.  

20 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Good luck.

Maybe it’s time you came clean. Or are you waiting for Thursday?

4 minutes ago, wakey said:

you may well be right Howard, but if the 'evidence' that's inspired the first sentence of your return is that Bassini's 'discovered' anything, you've as much credibility as he has.

Well I know Keir Gordon spoke to Bassini for the first time this morning, at the behest of the EFL

2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

They chose that game to strike to make a point. They’d of played it next week in my opinion as they’ve agreed to played the forest game.  

They made their point striking for St Mirren and ripping the fans off. They knew how tight the window was to play the game after Forest and the fact it would have required special agreement. They had no intention of playing it whatsoever, once again ripping the fans off who have already paid for their season tickets etc. Nice symmetry I suppose but either way they can fuck right off. 

6 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

Well I know Keir Gordon spoke to Bassini for the first time this morning, at the behest of the EFL

Bassini claimed he spoke to Kier Gordon last week...he tells lies!! 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Stu123 said:

Bassini claimed he spoke to Kier Gordon last week...he tells lies!! 

I don’t trust anyone to have told the truth through this sorry episode.

The club has been run very badly by rogues, thieves and vagabonds 

14 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

11 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

They made their point striking for St Mirren and ripping the fans off. They knew how tight the window was to play the game after Forest and the fact it would have required special agreement. They had no intention of playing it whatsoever, once again ripping the fans off who have already paid for their season tickets etc. Nice symmetry I suppose but either way they can fuck right off. 

Coincidentally they agreed to play the games once they received assurances from the PFA they would get their money. No more no less

bet they ain’t arsed it non playing staff don’t get their April salaries 

as LM says they can fuck right off. Straight after the FT whistle on Sunday 

Players going on strike seems to have polarised opinion along the lines of that other clusterf**k that is Brexit - interested to see what reaction will be towards the players on Sunday, more so if Forest start to run away with it?

7 minutes ago, Howardroark said:

No pretence

In your opinion who’s still in play on buying the club?  Any  idea if  unibol, trust and possibly council are working together with any of the potential bidders? Hopefully local buyout with support from unibol, council and trust with a sensible business plan would suit me. Is that a possible saviour? 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

In your opinion who’s still in play on buying the club?  Any  idea if  unibol, trust and possibly council are working together with any of the potential bidders? Hopefully local buyout with support from unibol, council and trust would suit me. Is that a possible saviour? 

To be honest I don't think anyone local has enough money 😅 

7 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

Coincidentally they agreed to play the games once they received assurances from the PFA they would get their money. No more no less

bet they ain’t arsed it non playing staff don’t get their April salaries 

as LM says they can fuck right off. Straight after the FT whistle on Sunday 

I’ve no issue with that statement. Players can fuck off but let’s not deflect the criticism from where it really lie’s.

Just now, Pricey said:

@Howardroark what is your take on all this, what do you expect to happen going forward? Thanks

Well, the issue is quite simply that Moonshift hold significant secured and unsecured debt, as I have said all along, this prevents them from seeking administration unless a new buyer is willing to make an offer to buy out of administration at a higher level than the required EFL threshold. 

At this juncture there is no financial benefit to them of putting the club in to administration as liquidation would deliver a similar or perhaps better return on the outstanding amounts. 

I believe that the best option at this stage is for somebody to take the route of acquiring the Moonshift debt (secured and unsecured) immediately putting the club in to administration and buying back at the EFL threshold. This will still take a figure north of £25M. 

3 minutes ago, Jeebster said:

Howard, now that you are out of the picture on a professional level - could you share with the class who you actually are ?

Legally I cannot, I can confirm however that I am not Andrew Gartside

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’ve no issue with that statement. Players can fuck off but let’s not deflect the criticism from where it really lie’s.

No not at all. For every action there’s a reaction. And sadly that’s never been more appropriate than the last 2 weeks 

6 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

In your opinion who’s still in play on buying the club?  Any  idea if  unibol, trust and possibly council are working together with any of the potential bidders? Hopefully local buyout with support from unibol, council and trust with a sensible business plan would suit me. Is that a possible saviour? 

I believe that there are a number of creditors supporting various bidders, but at present there exists reticence due to the  potential points deduction(s). 

Given the costs involved, it doesn’t make financial sense for anybody now to take on. 

As a point of comparison, look at the expenditure of Salford over the past 4 years versus the £40M you’d need to just acquire and sustain BWFC in its current guise.