Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 0-1 Brentford

Happy Wanderer

18 minutes ago, TrickyTrotter said:

Wheater saying cancellation best for everyone. Yeh right.   Apart from the fans.

He said lots of foreign lads travelling on both teams and people going on hols.   You’re either contracted to play until the season ends or you’re not. 

It would have been better to have played game at right time with no strike. 

38 minutes ago, Ani said:

It would have been better to have played game at right time with no strike. 

...is, of course, the correct answer.

Absolute fucking cuntwhisks, the lot of them.

I couldn't care less if we have been utter shite at home this season. This cancellation has really, really pissed me off. If anything whatsoever was hanging on this match I don't think for one moment it would have been shelved. Everyone involved are cuntz!!

5 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Boom it is then - I'll make an attempt for the tidiest shed in the country

You'll have the tidiest shed by August 31st. 

You'll be bang in to Dunelm away by 11am first Saturday in September. 

You'll be the man we used to mock cheese for being....... 

17 hours ago, TrickyTrotter said:

Wheater saying cancellation best for everyone. Yeh right.   Apart from the fans.

He said lots of foreign lads travelling on both teams and people going on hols.   You’re either contracted to play until the season ends or you’re not. 

Do one Wheater 

3 minutes ago, Rizlar said:

Do one Wheater 

They can all fucking do one

Worst bunch of bastards ever to wear the white shirt and have got us possibly another 8 points reduction next season; if we survive that is. Not helped by them Safety Advisory Group of tossers who was the main reason for calling off the Brentford game.

Hope none of them get a contract with any club next season

1 minute ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

They can all fucking do one

Worst bunch of bastards ever to wear the white shirt and have got us possibly another 8 points reduction next season; if we survive that is. Not helped by them Safety Advisory Group of tossers who was the main reason for calling off the Brentford game.

Hope none of them get a contract with any club next season

Agree entirely which manager would want them disruptive bunch of shits and when the going gets tough they give up wankers the lot of them.

I've not stopped my DD. I'm not arsed about money lost. Put on our messanger group before that I just want us all to be on the same page again. A cause to get behind, something to shout about. We used to have a good thing going on but it died a death this season. People have had kids and got married and that but I'm hoping bwfc get it together and I can have a laugh and a love and a drink with my mates again next year.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, tshape said:

I've not stopped my DD. I'm not arsed about money lost. Put on our messanger group before that I just want us all to be on the same page again. A cause to get behind, something to shout about. We used to have a good thing going on but it died a death this season. People have had kids and got married and that but I'm hoping bwfc get it together and I can have a laugh and a love and a drink with my mates again next year.

There's no more money to come out this season.

Once Ken's gone and everything is sorted I'll consider getting an st. 

No way I can sit through a season of negativity though. Irrespective of the state of the club, want to see us having a go.

• The topic was unpinned