Random social media stuff

Zico

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Site Supporter
9 hours ago, gonzo said:

A good few years ago (20 maybe) a friend of mine was sitting in her house and her son came in absolutely distraught. A young lad had been riding a monkey bike (a little tiny motorbike for the young 'uns) and had run into a barrier in Bobby Heywoods park in GL. His head was almost severed and my mates son had been trying to hold his head still until the ambulance turned up.

I can't remember the outcome of the biker but the lad I know was really shook up for months and wouldn't go near the park.

• Site Supporter
14 hours ago, FrancisFogarty said:

A good few years ago (20 maybe) a friend of mine was sitting in her house and her son came in absolutely distraught. A young lad had been riding a monkey bike (a little tiny motorbike for the young 'uns) and had run into a barrier in Bobby Heywoods park in GL. His head was almost severed and my mates son had been trying to hold his head still until the ambulance turned up.

I can't remember the outcome of the biker but the lad I know was really shook up for months and wouldn't go near the park.

Similar happened on the car park adjacent to Reebok. Lad drove into a chain across a gate.

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/5791447.young-biker-killed-at-the-reebok/

Edited by MickyD
Added link

• Moderators
8 hours ago, MickyD said:

Saw this earlier and thought it was going to show her cutting herself in half going through the transom.

Sort of disappointing she didn't

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

He admits he didn't want another child but his wife made him then says he spends more time playing sega than with his son 

Larvely 

21 minutes ago, Zico said:

He admits he didn't want another child but his wife made him then says he spends more time playing sega than with his son 

Larvely 

So he should, he's an amateur historian.

39 minutes ago, Zico said:

Larvely 

I didn't think he could come across as a bigger twat in normal life than he does on tele. 

I was wrong.