Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Steven Pressley

anewman

He's not quite right but he's not quite wrong either. What he is, though, is hypocritical. In addition to the examples posted above, his present club are currently in debt to the tune of nearly £2.5M, spent nearly £1M more than they could afford in 2017/2018, and have reported losses in at least the two most recent accounting periods. Perhaps he should dial down his rhetoric.

11 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Echoing above- he's right, but he's obviously benefited from such behaviour too.

Good to see it's always on his mind.

Can't have it both ways. Hopefully we have a little less conversation regarding the administration process and its perceived unfair advantages.

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Clarence Carter said:

Can't have it both ways. Hopefully we have a little less conversation regarding the administration process and its perceived unfair advantages.

8 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

My suspicious mind tells me that if FV don't complete it really will be a case of heartbreak hotel.. I'm all shook up by the situation. 

Whatever materialises, there a danger we continue to drop way down the league structure.

Could be like a ghetto on match days

I don’t think anyone would question outside investment propping a club up, that’s only what FV will be doing (hopefully) 

I guess some may see the PFA as an official body within the sport who shouldn’t be making loans to one if they don’t do the same for all, which I guess is fair enough 

We don’t know all the detail though I guess