Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Next manager

Spider

1 hour ago, Tombwfc said:

Pearson's a cunt. You can argue that he'd be our cunt... but I'm slightly exhausted by all that.

Club needs an arm around the shoulder, rather than someone who'll have fallen out with everybody in 12 months.

Agreed

1 hour ago, Tombwfc said:

Pearson's a cunt. You can argue that he'd be our cunt... but I'm slightly exhausted by all that.

Club needs an arm around the shoulder, rather than someone who'll have fallen out with everybody in 12 months.

I’d not be unhappy with Pearson he has fight which is also what we need. And experience. But I’m inclined to agree. We need someone to bring some new players in whilst putting an arm round the younger lads. It’s not really a Pearson thing. 

43 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I think you might be doing Steve Walsh a disservice there.

Absolutely - their recruitment was phenomenal and Ranieri won the title with a team largely recruited by SW and built by NP - although we don't know to what extent the manager was involved in the recruitment process. I imagine a lot with it being Pearson.

2 minutes ago, Hoppy510 said:

Absolutely - their recruitment was phenomenal and Ranieri won the title with a team largely recruited by SW and built by NP - although we don't know to what extent the manager was involved in the recruitment process. I imagine a lot with it being Pearson.

They did also have quite a bit of Thai cash behind them too 

22 hours ago, snowball said:

Hop off hoppy you cock. Sam was the messiah for BWFC. End of 

WTF is up with you noballs? in the season Toddy walked we got to the semi final of both cups and lost the promotion playoff in the notorious Ipswich debacle - with the team that previous managers built. It's only fact so no reason to get personal about it.

8 minutes ago, DLH said:

They did also have quite a bit of Thai cash behind them too 

True but a lot of clubs spunk their money away, but have to admire them for spotting Vardy (£1.7million including add-ons) and Mahrez (500k euros) in particular

Their accountant must have creamed himself when they turned Mahrez' 500k euros into £60 million.

Edited by Hoppy510

7 minutes ago, Hoppy510 said:

True but a lot of clubs spunk their money away, but have to admire them for spotting Vardy (£1.7million including add-ons) and Mahrez (500k euros) in particular

Their accountant must have creamed himself when they turned Mahrez' 500k euros into £60 million.

Add Kante to that too... don’t disagree btw but the cash lets you have a bit of freedom for the odd failure if they’d not worked out... see Walsh at Everton

Keith Hill's another that sounds like he's had 1 too many, rambles on and goes off at tangents.  Pearson always sounds like he's about to lamp the interviewer.  Maybe we go for someone that talks eloquently in measured tones, like Holloway.  Flipping heck its going to be hard work for Sharon doing her interviewing. 

5 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Keith Hill's another that sounds like he's had 1 too many, rambles on and goes off at tangents.  Pearson always sounds like he's about to lamp the interviewer.  Maybe we go for someone that talks eloquently in measured tones, like Holloway.  Flipping heck its going to be hard work for Sharon doing her interviewing. 

Holloway? Please do fuck off.