Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

University of Bolton Stadium recreated in Minecraft

MattRushton1995

1 minute ago, SatanGreavsie said:

see, I don't even have to make it up! :D

I was 17 year old, she was a year younger than me, her dad owned a pie shop near to my works, our eyes glanced from behind the counter and within a week i was knocking the hot panted stunner up hill and down dale. Such was the days of 71. Last time I heard of her was that she was living in Yeovil and would struggle to get in a pair of hot pants these days, if they ever come back into fashion.

• Site Supporter
38 minutes ago, leigh white said:

I was 17 year old, she was a year younger than me, her dad owned a pie shop near to my works, our eyes glanced from behind the counter and within a week i was knocking the hot panted stunner up hill and down dale. Such was the days of 71. Last time I heard of her was that she was living in Yeovil and would struggle to get in a pair of hot pants these days, if they ever come back into fashion.

Only thing that surprised me there is that you could see over the counter 😂

20 minutes ago, SatanGreavsie said:

batter on your sausage sir?

I have to laugh, her dad worked every hour god sent, I used to nip across for her mam to the pub to fill a jug of wine, while me and the horny daughter got left alone, i thought teenage years couldn't get any better.

Edited by leigh white

12 hours ago, Spider said:

Just shown my 12 Yr old lad the video. His jaw hit the floor.

Apparently this is seriously high level ability.

Hats off Matt, getting any sort of reaction off him takes some doing.

Brilliant, thank you so much, I think the fact I've gone into such minute detail is partly down the fact I have Aspergers. I can remember my support worker saying while I was building that the chances are that if I didn't then there's no way I'd have kept myself focused on it for as long as I did

Edited by MattRushton1995

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, MattRushton1995 said:

Brilliant, thank you so much, I think the fact I've gone into such minute detail is down the fact I have Aspergers. I can remember my support worker saying while I was building that the chances are that if I didn't then there's no way I'd have kept myself focused on it for as long as I did

Fair play mate.

your support worker, HBAHT?