Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

this engineered virus needs a authentic chinese bootleg copy name-

Colona Vilus , SALS , infruenza , Sole Thloat , Red Fever , Dreaded Rurgy , Code Red , Chinamans Chance . 

summat that implies counterfeit. 

Edited by e2e4

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

My Mrs came back from there a few months ago, bought me back the local delicacy, a bag of barbecued duck necks - tasted like finger nails.

The viruses mutate constantly, so its likely that this virus has been exposed to humans many times before, but hadn't mutated in a way that enabled it to get inside human cells until now.

All the forms of flu that humans can catch have been traced back to jumping from animals - they reckon we didn't have flu until we started domesticating animals 10,000 years ago.

Hey fever is a new disease too. Much more recent than that.

Not sure who to blame for it though.

folk saying its engineered and someone posts a picture of a man in a tinfoil hat.. 

but the man in the picture is Weird Al Yankovic who did a few parodies of songs involving Food. 

i posted the wrong one, shouldve been "Eat It ! " , where he sings about eating anything , but he mentions japanese starving not chinese. (!!)

Edited by e2e4
typos

Anyone bought any masks yet? £40 for 10 on amazon🤷‍♂️, someone's making a killing.

Apparently the surgical ones are only good at stopping you from spreading the virus if you have it, they do nothing to stop you from catching it, because air follows the path of least resistance the virus droplets will get in through the sides when you breath in.  

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

Anyone bought any masks yet? £40 for 10 on amazon🤷‍♂️, someone's making a killing.

Apparently the surgical ones are only good at stopping you from spreading the virus if you have it, they do nothing to stop you from catching it, because air follows the path of least resistance the virus droplets will get in through the sides when you breath in.  

You see them being worn all the time when Japan etc is on the news. Not just now.

I presumed it's a cultural thing over there, them not wanting to spread a cold or something that they may have.

8 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

Edited by e2e4
urls

5 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

You see them being worn all the time when Japan etc is on the news. Not just now.

I presumed it's a cultural thing over there, them not wanting to spread a cold or something that they may have.

Correct pal. They are very conscious of spreading to other people so you often see people wearing them and it’s so they don’t spread it to others. Imagine that courtesy on these shores! 

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

They wear them to protect from air pollution in parts of Asia, and its a bit of a fashion thing in Japan, apparently it accentuates the eyes and makes you look mysterious - might try it tonight on the mrs with a home-made one, see if adds to the allure.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

Not disputing that they eat like beasts. Been to China and seen it first hand

im just of the opinion that for This to stem from one person catching this from one bat seems rather odd and statistically improbable 

Thing is, and we did this about a week ago, if it starts off with a single person and he/she passes it to one other, on day two there are two each giving it to one other  person...

Day 21 brings up a million infected people, day 22 = 2M

• Members
16 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

They wear them to protect from air pollution in parts of Asia, and its a bit of a fashion thing in Japan, apparently it accentuates the eyes and makes you look mysterious - might try it tonight on the mrs with a home-made one, see if adds to the allure.

Zico has a gimp mask I’m sure he’ll let you borrow after tonight’s tactical espionage.

15 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

Just tried it on my Mrs with an old pair of underkex of mine, it didn't work.

18 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Thing is, and we did this about a week ago, if it starts off with a single person and he/she passes it to one other, on day two there are two each giving it to one other  person...

Really? 

I understand the maths of that but I just feel that there is more to this than meets the eye personally 

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Hey fever is a new disease too. Much more recent than that.

Not sure who to blame for it though.

Nobody, it doesn't really exist. Its just for attention seekers

Edited by Sweep

• Site Supporter
50 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

Not sure what standard they are, but I'm not sure how effective they'd be against the tiny particulates from diesels, and not against  gaseous pollutants. 

23 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Doesn't work exponentially like that because once it gets widespread into communities, some of the people you come in contact with, would already have had it, and some people wont pass it on to any others because they're asymptomatic or they use hygiene methods / self quarantine to not pass it on.

We are already on day 37 (probably more like day 50), and up to 25,000 cases, 491 deaths. If the same pattern continues, and none of the preventative measures work, it could take until April for there to be 491 deaths in the UK.  Hundreds, sometimes thousands of people die in the flu season in the UK already.

Also it typically takes more than a day before you can pass it on, more like 3 at the earliest, potentially up to 10 days.