Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Rudy’s Message said:

I dunno mate someone sent me a video of Lindsay Lohan taking it up the shitter. After thorough investigation I can confirm it’s not her.

Post a link and we'll help you out

• Members
27 minutes ago, Spider said:

I'd be lying if I said I know who Lindsy Lohan is.

But the young lady in that video is certainly having a good clean out.

The mon is still probably picking out corn from under his foreskin.

Anyways. The mon who exposed the SARS cover up in 2003 is under house arrest. 

18 hours ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Is there a credible source with an mortality rate by date

e.g 1st Jan 2 deaths. 2 Jan 3 deaths etc 

this shows the timeline https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_2019–20_Wuhan_coronavirus_outbreak_in_February_2020

note  - The first cases were actually reported in china on the 12th Dec. Up to 16th Jan (35 days later) China reported only 45 confirmed cases 

If you compare this with the spread outside of China (1st case 17th Jan), despite the quarantines, travel limitations etc, the confirmed cases has grown from 1 to 452 in 22 days.

This could lead you to assume the actual infected number in china is massively higher than the confirmed cases.

The only good news is that outside of china, the deaths are still at 2 out of 452,  mortality rate 0.4%. 

Of the patients who are being treated in hospital, the typical severe cases require oxygen support for a few days to enable recovery.

The fear is that if the hospitals become overwhelmed with severe cases, there will be a shortage of oxygen. 

1 hour ago, peelyfeet said:

this shows the timeline https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_2019–20_Wuhan_coronavirus_outbreak_in_February_2020

note  - The first cases were actually reported in china on the 12th Dec. Up to 16th Jan (35 days later) China reported only 45 confirmed cases 

If you compare this with the spread outside of China (1st case 17th Jan), despite the quarantines, travel limitations etc, the confirmed cases has grown from 1 to 452 in 22 days.

This could lead you to assume the actual infected number in china is massively higher than the confirmed cases.

The only good news is that outside of china, the deaths are still at 2 out of 452,  mortality rate 0.4%. 

Of the patients who are being treated in hospital, the typical severe cases require oxygen support for a few days to enable recovery.

The fear is that if the hospitals become overwhelmed with severe cases, there will be a shortage of oxygen. 

I'd start worrying about beds before I started worrying about oxygen

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

They'll throw up a fresh hospital next to the cop shop at middlebrook. Overspill into the stadium. Camping beds no problem.

Get some Chinese labourers over and it'll be built by the time we play at weekend.

Edited by MickyD

• Members
3 hours ago, peelyfeet said:

452 in 22 days is quite alarming. 

latest updates from my suppliers....they were due back to work today, that's now been pushed back to 17th  - Shanghai has just gone on total lockdown  -  It'll be over a month since any product shipped from my suppliers, before they start shipping again  -  crackers!!

The factory I deal with that is open, has had 35 members of staff turn up today....out of an over all work force of over 800, purely because they live near the factory - all other employees still in their home provinces. Even if they could travel to Shenzhen, they'd have to go straight into a 2 week  quarantine period when they got there.

When the supply chain is this badly affected, it takes months to sort itself out - at some point, we'll see shortages here on all sorts of weird shit that people probably don't realise (or care) originates in China 

3 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

They'll throw up a fresh hospital next to the cop shop at middlebrook. Overspill into the stadium. Camping beds no problem.

They could use the upper tiers. Already looks like an isolation zone.

52 minutes ago, Sweep said:

latest updates from my suppliers....they were due back to work today, that's now been pushed back to 17th  - Shanghai has just gone on total lockdown  -  It'll be over a month since any product shipped from my suppliers, before they start shipping again  -  crackers!!

The factory I deal with that is open, has had 35 members of staff turn up today....out of an over all work force of over 800, purely because they live near the factory - all other employees still in their home provinces. Even if they could travel to Shenzhen, they'd have to go straight into a 2 week  quarantine period when they got there.

When the supply chain is this badly affected, it takes months to sort itself out - at some point, we'll see shortages here on all sorts of weird shit that people probably don't realise (or care) originates in China 

$3 trillion hit to the global economy if it becomes a pandemic is one of the figures being bandied around!!

7 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

$3 trillion hit to the global economy if it becomes a pandemic is one of the figures being bandied around!!

I'd have thought it would be a bigger hit than that, it's probably not far off that already I reckon

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Sweep said:

if you mean for the West to stop buying low cost Chinese stuff.......that's never, ever going to happen

Nope.

We are hit on all our electronics too. We have other factories elsewhere but nowhere near as large as those in China. There are going to be some majorly pissed off customers soon when we can't supply kit on our rollouts.