Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

37 minutes ago, Sweep said:

It's pretty much "out" in the west now, so I'd expect that we will start to see an acceleration in cases. I doubt we'll get many deaths here in the UK/Europe, but it'll be interesting to see how we decide to react, and see if we'll put parts of the country on lock down if it does spread.

We seem to be reacting well, so far

Over 6,000 tested, I think I read

• Members

On a private chartered plane to Madrid tomorrow, we’ve been told in the event of an out break in Madrid we would face quarantine and to carry all essential items in case we need to spend an amount of time in quarantine and can’t return home.

I assume it’s just precautionary but it made it all feel very real.

i wonder how many brown envelopes the chinese gave out to have these "uh oh, its in europe now" stories in the news ?

italy and spain just make it look really suss.. ireland and greece will be next. 

"you spray hydrogen peroxide around , we pay big dollar"

bet thats why it didnt get renamed summat like Epicanthic Flu , as well.. 

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, e2e4 said:

i wonder how many brown envelopes the chinese gave out to have these "uh oh, its in europe now" stories in the news ?

italy and spain just make it look really suss.. ireland and greece will be next. 

"you spray hydrogen peroxide around , we pay big dollar"

bet thats why it didnt get renamed summat like Epicanthic Flu , as well.. 

I think you’re ace.

On 23/02/2020 at 09:09, deane koontz said:

3 Serie A games called off.

With the Liverpool juggernaut running away with the Premier League and Bolton suffering at the bottom of Div 3 I would absolutely love all English football to be cancelled for the rest of the season and this season's results removed from the record books.

Bring the cunt on. 

5 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

With the Liverpool juggernaut running away with the Premier League and Bolton suffering at the bottom of Div 3 I would absolutely love all English football to be cancelled for the rest of the season and this season's results removed from the record books.

Bring the cunt on. 

As would any record of an away fan venturing into Fortress Eccles

Just now, Rudy’s Message said:

You mean my post apocalyptic bunker isn’t required at the moment?

Tbh mate you’re asking the wrong person. Fanny5 is expert on well all things so ask him for definitive assurances. 

Although if you are looking for said bunker I would ask fanny5  or cheese for a lend of their post brexit apocalypse bunker 👍🏼

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Tbh mate you’re asking the wrong person. Fanny5 is expert on well all things so ask him for definitive assurances. 

Although if you are looking for said bunker I would ask fanny5  or cheese for a lend of their post brexit apocalypse bunker 👍🏼

Just found out fanny5 isn’t an expert at skiing. Think the world paused.