Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Talksport

deane koontz

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Alf Hartigan said:

Listened to a bit of it and he was excellent. Didn't hear any Wanderers stuff.

He mentioned us a few times, praised Sharon Brittan and the new regime. He said the feeling around the town now is reminiscent to the Big Sam glory years.

Hes clearly not a Darlington at home kind of chap but he really doesnt profess to be. Never understand the stick he gets tbh.

Hes the town of Bolton through and through.

Just now, gonzo said:

He mentioned us a few times, praised Sharon Brittan and the new regime. He said the feeling around the town now is reminiscent to the Big Sam glory years.

Hes clearly not a Darlington at home kind of chap but he really doesnt profess to be. Never understand the stick he gets tbh.

No likey? No lighty.

Nowt wrong with paddy.

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Was driving home from work and arrived home at 5.40pm, decided to go for a drive for another 20 mins to keep listening to him to the end of the show (radio just isn't the same in the house). Would love to listen to some banter with him and Simon Jordan. 

Andy Goldstein is growing on me too, sometimes annoys the fuck out of me with his piss taking though.

Talksport is really good at the moment IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That's the one thing I don't like about Trans Euro (well, along with how the 3 hour program could be squeezed into 1.5 without adverts) is DK's interruptions. Its not helped by him doing his bit on Teams from Ireland more often than not and the delay making everything even more cringe.

3 hours ago, deeane Koontz said:

Good grief. He's hard work

Endless waffle

Mate my signal has been dogshit today otherwise would've posted.

He was on one today. There was a bit with some guy on quite a serious subject and he decided to clear his throat :D

Townsend not the man to stop him waffling either.

Hope H&J/Baker are back next week.

On 29/09/2023 at 19:01, gonzo said:

Mate my signal has been dogshit today otherwise would've posted.

He was on one today. There was a bit with some guy on quite a serious subject and he decided to clear his throat :D

Townsend not the man to stop him waffling either.

Hope H&J/Baker are back next week.

Oh dear. He's back at it