Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

BLM

miamiwhite

1 hour ago, peelyfeet said:

My dad always bought British in the 70s and 80s. Consequently we had an array of shit cars. Morris Ital, Montego, but my Mum's MG mini metro was cool.White, grey and red.

I used to work for Unipart and had a family discount on Rovers  and my mum got an MG Metro. It was a very decent car, very good acceleration. Until

One day it was stolen off the drive and raced around all night and was never the same again.

Only consolation was when we got the report of where it was dumped, somewhere in Daubhill. When we got to it my brother and I found a key ring in the car, which had initials on it. The police said we know who that is and the culprit was apprehended, not very far from where it was dumped.

4 hours ago, royal white said:

I wasn’t quite sure where to post this so I thought in here light he the best bet. 
If anyone is bored and fancies a protest Theres one happening today in Manchester. They’re protesting about someone killed in Ethiopia (I think) 🤷🏻

You can never get enough

1 hour ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Should you be ashamed to be English not British?

No

But, Britain is better off together.

I'm proud of our society today, with tolerance, free speech and humour

And disappointed that people want to pull us apart.

We are good and a force for good.

Edited by boltondiver

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Underpants said:

If change happens in policing in the UK  because of the BLM movement then there will be no one more happy than the black murderous drug lord in his silver BMW and his foot soldiers. Am I a bad man for thinking this?

Yes I'm afraid... The Marxist puppet masters who control the useful idiots that sully our streets will be just as pleased. 

24 minutes ago, Underpants said:

If change happens in policing in the UK  because of the BLM movement then there will be no one more happy than the black murderous drug lord in his silver BMW and his foot soldiers. Am I a bad man for thinking this?

It's a valid concern.

Just got to hope that police won't be fearful of stopping criminals because of this. 

But you'd also hope police are only stopping people for genuine reasons, not just because they are black... which is what this is all about really.

1 hour ago, Underpants said:

No, but you are not allowed to publish such thoughts these days.

May I add, that perhaps if hip hop artists distance themselves from bling, fast cars, drug references, swearing & scantily clad girls then that may also help their perception too.

Just a thought.

• Members
2 minutes ago, captainmed said:

No, but you are not allowed to publish such thoughts these days.

May I add, that perhaps if hip hop artists distance themselves from bling, fast cars, drug references, swearing & scantily clad girls then that may also help their perception too.

Just a thought.

Genuinely not sure if you’re serious or not