Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Trampmere (H)

Steejay

1 minute ago, aldo8888 said:

Non league for 3 years followed by two successive promotions 

everyone is allowed a blip due to mismanagement

you should know 

I think you had the blip in the Late nineties,  every other era you have been stuck in the bottom divisions.  What fun it must have been for you.

As shit as last 2 home games have been and the obvious anger yesterday it is really important that as a club we pull together rather than sacking folk. Evatt has to be seen as a longer term project than 6 months. 

Massive window coming up and we are not a million miles off what is needed in this division. 

Back him now. Judge him in the summer. 

6 hours ago, aldo8888 said:

cheers for the easy 3 points ya scruffy 6 fingered pie eating cunts 🤫

Have you avian A.I.D.s from that pidgeon you stole from a bin, roasted it and ate it with Mr. Mash and Webbox dog food?

Scruffy? Last time I checked you were all clad in Cabrini shellsuits and had 'taches.

Two tours of Europe you woolly tramp.

You'll never see what we've seen.

Now piss off.

2 hours ago, Ani said:

As shit as last 2 home games have been and the obvious anger yesterday it is really important that as a club we pull together rather than sacking folk. Evatt has to be seen as a longer term project than 6 months. 

Massive window coming up and we are not a million miles off what is needed in this division. 

Back him now. Judge him in the summer. 

Great post, I think evatt knows a player, gives them more chances than perhaps they deserved, see Gordon, once he’s sure then he jettisons them. I’m fairly confident he’ll get us out of this division. 

• Members
3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Great post, I think evatt knows a player, gives them more chances than perhaps they deserved, see Gordon, once he’s sure then he jettisons them. I’m fairly confident he’ll get us out of this division. 

I knew he could spot qualities in a player when after a few shocking games he said Santos will be a big player for this club, I’d assumed he’d been at the bostik but he was right. 
We’ll be reet

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I knew he could spot qualities in a player when after a few shocking games he said Santos will be a big player for this club, I’d assumed he’d been at the bostik but he was right. 
We’ll be reet

I'm also pleased with Thomasson. 

He's also got some of the ones already here in the squad now, whilst the likes of Comley, white, mascoll, and Hickman seem to be falling away.

I hope you're right, and will get things sorted.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I'm also pleased with Thomasson. 

He's also got some of the ones already here in the squad now, whilst the likes of Comley, white, mascoll, and Hickman seem to be falling away.

I hope you're right, and will get things sorted.

I think some see Thomassons playing style & think he's the new Mcateer, he ain't. He has potential though & is certainly better than a few of his peers in this squad. 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I think some see Thomassons playing style & think he's the new Mcateer, he ain't. He has potential though & is certainly better than a few of his peers in this squad. 

Dunno why anybody would compare him with mcateer

Hes a far better passer than mcateer ever was

If he adds mcateers qualities, hes going to have a great career