Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

What would you do ?

Rudy

3 hours ago, tomski said:

I’d flag it. Big believer in karma and treating others as you’d like to be treated.

Is this you, Tomski? Delivering the above advice to Rudy?

pinocchio-it-s-me-your-old-friend-Jiminy

If there was such a thing as 'karma' then; Ken Anderson would be in penury living in a caravan - with a real-life case of crabs, not lying in his Monaco pool like a fat blob laughing at us. 'Sir' Phillip Green would do a Maxwell and fall off his yacht into a watery demise. Ghislaine Maxwell would be quadraspazzed on lifeglug after a bashing from 'Queen' Bea Smith. Coyle would be 'Kunta Kinte'd' after a ravenous fat kitman mistook a sleeping Owen's left foot for a plate of pigs in blankets and troughed half of it...etc. etc.

IF there was 'karma'...

If it was a small trader do the right thing, as it's some corporate bastard the right thing is keep them and make zero effort to remedy their mistake.

You know it makes sense.

8 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Is this you, Tomski? Delivering the above advice to Rudy?

pinocchio-it-s-me-your-old-friend-Jiminy

If there was such a thing as 'karma' then; Ken Anderson would be in penury living in a caravan - with a real-life case of crabs, not lying in his Monaco pool like a fat blob laughing at us. 'Sir' Phillip Green would do a Maxwell and fall off his yacht into a watery demise. Ghislaine Maxwell would be quadraspazzed on lifeglug after a bashing from 'Queen' Bea Smith. Coyle would be 'Kunta Kinte'd' after a ravenous fat kitman mistook a sleeping Owen's left foot for a plate of pigs in blankets and troughed half of it...etc. etc.

IF there was 'karma'...

If it was a small trader do the right thing, as it's some corporate bastard the right thing is keep them and make zero effort to remedy their mistake.

You know it makes sense.

Haha I appreciate I come across as a bit sanctimonious but Rudy asked what I would do. If he said what do you think I (him) should do I’d say each to their own. 

Ken was slapped in the chops by having Lee as a grown son. His time will come.

No idea who smith and maxwell are.

Coyle is a good bloke who didn’t really do a good job for us. 

@tomski

That's why he only gets half a foot excised (Coyle) - Mrs Coyle could stuff the end of one of his stupid white trainers and he could walk again.

His days of attempted escapes from the plantation would be over though.

Robert Maxwell owned The Mirror - he was a greedy obese crook, got rumbled fucking over his workers stealing their pensions - fell of his yacht/topped himself.

Ghislaine is his equally ghastly daughter - Epstein's girlfriend and pimp/procurer, introduced Prince Noncedrew to old Jeffrey. Was in the famous photo of Andrew with his arm around that American jailbait.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

2 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

@tomski

That's why he only gets half a foot excised (Coyle) - Mrs Coyle could stuff the end of one of his stupid white trainers and he could walk again.

His days of attempted escapes from the plantation would be over though.

Robert Maxwell owned The Mirror - he was a greedy obese crook, got rumbled fucking over his workers stealing their pensions - fell of his yacht/topped himself.

Ghislaine is his equally ghastly daughter - Epstein's girlfriend and pimp/procurer, introduced Prince Noncedrew to old Jeffrey. Was in the famous photo of Andrew with his arm around that American jailbait.

Haha sorry yes I know who Robert Maxwell is. Oops

3 minutes ago, tomski said:

Haha sorry yes I know who Robert Maxwell is. Oops

'Bea Smith' would be the one doing the vigilante justice on Ghislaine. She was the fictional 'top dog' in the fictional Wentworth Prison in the work of fiction 'Prisoner - Cell Block H' - she wasn't adverse to doling out violent kangaroo justice to any inmates who'd done owt 'noncey'.

Apart from Neighbours for perving purposes, Cell Block H is the only soap that has been acceptable for heterosexual men/lads to watch.

It was incredibly shit but oddly compelling.

And forget That's Life, South Bank Show, Spitting Image etc.

When you heard 'he used to give me roses...' you knew the jig was up, turn off the portable and turn in for Monday morning school. 😕

I'd often fire up the 128k and have a few hours on that though after Prisoner - no wonder I'd be half comatose first few periods at school.

4 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Errr what size are they? 

If a 6 would you accept a dirty pic as a swap? 

I know how @Rudyworks so I will step in. He’s very discreet and wouldn’t want to be seen courting such action. So what to do is post it on here. That way there is no tracing back to him. HTH

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Errr what size are they? 

If a 6 would you accept a dirty pic as a swap? 

@Rudy

This could be a trap

Establish that the pic is genuine and not just taken from the internet. Be specific about the picture contents (maybe a copy of today’s newspaper in the background)

@bolton_blondie Can I open the bidding at a pair of D&G specials? ( @Escobarp - call me )

1 minute ago, Spider said:

@Rudy

This could be a trap

Establish that the pic is genuine and not just taken from the internet. Be specific about the picture contents (maybe a copy of today’s newspaper in the background)

@bolton_blondie Can I open the bidding at a pair of D&G specials? ( @Escobarp - call me )

I will raise you a pair of brand new size 6 balenciaga speed sock runners  which I genuinely have and are going on various selling sites shortly 

• Members
1 minute ago, Spider said:

@Rudy

This could be a trap

No one buys papers these days. I dont need to copy and paste from the Internet. I can cat fish right good on photos 👍 (plus preganancy boobs... They are tremendous at the moment) 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, bolton_blondie said:

No one buys papers these days. I dont need to copy and paste from the Internet. I can cat fish right good on photos 👍 (plus preganancy boobs... They are tremendous at the moment) 

Well that’s not fair

Rudy already has some preggo boobs to look at.

I’ll throw in a case of SMA and a rattle

• Site Supporter
22 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Apart from Neighbours for perving purposes, Cell Block H is the only soap that has been acceptable for heterosexual men/lads to watch.

You missed a trick with Home and Away. Bikini-clad actresses abound.

Set in an Aussie surf resort.

4 minutes ago, Spider said:

@Escobarp

we going halves?

3 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

Tit each?  (pic I mean) 

Good job you added the bit about the pic or I was about to accept the deal. 

@Spiderare you happy with the offer of a preggers tit pic each? Or shall we take this negotiation to the wire and play hardball for more?