Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

"Johnny Concrete"

DazBob

3 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Aye, but giving someone unwarranted abuse on social media is a while lot different to having a discussion/argument  on here and calling them a dick. In my opinion anyway.

Also, calling someone out and saying their opinions come across as racist is just their opinion of the other's views. It shouldn't be viewed as that person directly calling them a racist.

Completely agree on the peado thing.

But we know full well that on here people have directly been called a racist by people and one poster in particular. So it’s unsurprising of a reaction to that being given. again I guarantee that person would not call the same people racist if he came gave to face with them. So why do it on here? Because they feel they can do it without any repercussion? 

implying someone is a racist or whatever and not having the balls to do it is actually probably worse but that’s just my opinion. 

More like dolly duster 

I think the magnificent seven has run its course now. Never all around at the same Time anymore and one only Pops on sporadically from His brexit bunker To proclaim the world is collapsing around us and then back underground so I think it’s time to lay it to rest now. 

Edited by Escobarp

4 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Brexit thread 

I stuck my nose in to that for the first time in nearly a year the other day. I mentioned I saw a bloke with an EU flag walking his dog. It was like catnip for the ones who enjoy banging heads. I won't be going back in unless I have something to say.

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

But we know full well that on here people have directly been called a racist by people and one poster in particular. So it’s unsurprising of a reaction to that being given. again I guarantee that person would not call the same people racist if he came gave to face with them. So why do it on here? Because they feel they can do it without any repercussion? 

implying someone is a racist or whatever and not having the balls to do it is actually probably worse but that’s just my opinion. 

Maybe said person shouldn't slightly racist things then? Just a thought, like.

Edited by Not in Crawley

1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

Maybe said person shouldn't slightly racist things then? Just a thought, like.

Ive seen the same poster call a number of people racist. You’re saying that’s ok? 

do you believe there are a number of racists on this forum? Yes or no?

3 minutes ago, Underpants said:

I stuck my nose in to that for the first time in nearly a year the other day. I mentioned I saw a bloke with an EU flag walking his dog. It was like catnip for the ones who enjoy banging heads. I won't be going back in unless I have something to say.

You’re too busy watching blokes flash their thongs to you down country lanes let’s be honest undies. 

• Members
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Ive seen the same poster call a number of people racist. You’re saying that’s ok? 

There’s only one racist and that’s gonzo because he wears blackface 

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Dunno, not met anyone in person. I think there are posts that sail slightly too close to the edge, if someone wants to call them on it then in my humble opinion that seems OK to me.

Just now, Not in Crawley said:

Dunno, not met anyone in person. I think there are posts that sail slightly too close to the edge, if someone wants to call them on it then in my humble opinion that seems OK to me.

Asking them To elaborate or explain their post is completely acceptable. 

Jumping in with racist isn’t. And like I said. I’m pretty sure that person wouldn’t say that to those people in person. I’m not sure he’s a Johnny concrete though tbf  Just a shithouse 

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Asking them To elaborate or explain their post is completely acceptable. 

Jumping in with racist isn’t. And like I said. I’m pretty sure that person wouldn’t say that to those people in person. I’m not sure he’s a Johnny concrete though tbf  Just a shithouse 

Yeah, get that, certainly a more polite response anyway.

I'm at an age where I don't give a monkeys about what people think of me or what I say so I am just as direct in real life. When someone told me I could start a fight in an empty room I took it as a compliment, I'm as ugly as fuck so a good old snotting wouldn't make much of a difference.

By the way you're all a set of bastards 🙂

We're all caricatures of our real selves on here to some degree.

Human beings were never designed to communicate like this. There's billions of years of evolutionary biology that nudge you to distrust people when you can't see their face, or if they don't feel like they belong to the same 'tribe'.

Don't be surprised if the people you sometimes disagree with on here aren't amazing in real life. Everyone I've ever met off here has been a gem in real life. 

1 minute ago, kent_white said:

We're all caricatures of our real selves on here to some degree.

Human beings were never designed to communicate like this. There's billions of years of evolutionary biology that nudge you to distrust people when you can't see their face, or if they don't feel like they belong to the same 'tribe'.

Don't be surprised if the people you sometimes disagree with on here aren't amazing in real life. Everyone I've ever met off here has been a gem in real life. 

You've been abusing me on messenger this week you cheeky sod.

Just now, Not in Crawley said:

You've been abusing me on messenger this week you cheeky sod.

You have no online sense if humour though. I can take the piss out of you to your face in real life but you're a right mard arse when I do the same online! 😁

I bet even this is making your blood boil.

Probably for the reasons I outlined in my first post! 😁

Just now, kent_white said:

You have no online sense if humour though. I can take the piss out of you to your face in real life but you're a right mard arse when I do the same online! 😁

I bet even this is making your blood boil.

Probably for the reasons I outlined in my first post! 😁

That's because you're not as funny online 😘