Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Long Hair.

leigh white

4 minutes ago, Dimron said:

Last went to barbers in December... Going to keep mine as it is in memory of Frank Worthington. Don't think I'll get my leg over Miss World though

Had a snap in Huddersfield with John Byrom in an hotel before the game in 76 in the FA cup tie, and lost the fucker about 10 years later when I moved house.

5 minutes ago, bolton_blondie said:

I'm deffo doing barbering at night school. Could have made a bloody killing this last few months 

i dont know who your imagined income is
be Rudy when he knocks on your back door 

Edited by crawshawbooth
spelt wrongly

• Members
6 minutes ago, Dimron said:

Just told the missus I'm going to keep it long. possibly with a pony tail. 

She replied that she just tasted some sick in her throat so it looks like I'm off to Tom Viscomi's in a couple of weeks

Like Rodney with his clip on ponytail 😂

19 minutes ago, leigh white said:

Had a snap in Huddersfield with John Byrom in an hotel before the game in 76 in the FA cup tie, and lost the fucker about 10 years later when I moved house.

Its a pisser when you lose those photos, these days everything is photographed and stored in some sort of a cloud instead of going to Boots 3 days later. I had lots of pictures like that, asked a mate a few years ago do you still nave the photo of us with Ritchie Blackmore in Liverpool? and he told me he had lost it in a house move.

1 minute ago, leigh white said:

When Skins went out of fashion in early 71 and a new culture started, you never had your hair cut, unless it was in a David Bowie style.

Feather cut!

2 minutes ago, Dimron said:

Its a pisser when you lose those photos, these days everything is photographed and stored in some sort of a cloud instead of going to Boots 3 days later. I had lots of pictures like that, asked a mate a few years ago do you still nave the photo of us with Ritchie Blackmore in Liverpool? and he told me he had lost it in a house move.

Feather cut!

Razors Edge in Manchester, the bloke gave me a Rod Stewart cut in 71, Christ, I was a ringer for him, apart from him having a shite voice on his songs.

1 minute ago, leigh white said:

Razors Edge in Manchester, the bloke gave me a Rod Stewart cut in 71, Christ, I was a ringer for him, apart from him having a shite voice on his songs.

Knowing what I know now, I would have had the same haircut... I'd have been like a tupping ram with the sixth form lasses

Just now, Dimron said:

Knowing what I know now, I would have had the same haircut... I'd have been like a tupping ram with the sixth form lasses

Had a Bowie Cut in Manchester, not dyed, and let it grow as long as fuck for years till somebody invented punk rock and let somebody loose in Manc to get my head cut short as fuck.

30 minutes ago, Dimron said:

Feather cut!

Aye. The RIP Frankie thread sent me on a hunt for a photo I took of him with our neighbour who owned the deli next door to his boutique. Can’t find it anywhere. It’s a shit photo but I love it. Him in a satin yellow jacket and a flat cap. Gutted if I’ve lost it which I suspect I have 

There was thing advertised on TV called a Comet Hair Cutter that was a big comb with a gillette inside that took chunks out of your thatch.

I went to that bloke on Bradshawgate down from the American Comic shop, can't remember his name